[CONTEST] 5th Annual EMC Wallpaper Contest!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Yeah, sure, here ya go:
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  2. Yes you may draw by hand if you wish.
  3. Nice drawing!
    _cTJ_ likes this.
  4. yay, I'm using Paint
  5. I missed this, somehow...
    Well, I'm not really as good with graphics as I am with code and music anyway, so I'll be looking forward to seeing the results of other people's work!
  6. Can't wait to see who wins! I'll try to get some rupees for the pool ;)
  7. kk where should i post it after i finsh it
  8. NathanRP and 607 like this.
  9. kk im almost done it :)
  10. Just entered,
    Good luck to everyone who has entered c:

Side note: If the image needs re-rendering at 4k or something, or there are any complications with mah image, just message me.
  11. Yes, Good luck to All contestants. Entered mine a while back.
    Have had poor internet so it gave me something to do when I couldn't connect well :)

Nice contest idea. Can't wait to see the results
    607 likes this.
  12. I tried honestly, just photoshop a d a crappy 3rd party app that blends photos... lol i took the pic in mcpe pretty licky if i do say so myself. Stupid app left a watermark but i got another 3rd party app to remove the watermark. Gl all #lastsecond
  13. I don't have an Imgur account or anything else useful for this. Would it work if I sent it to Krysyy in a PM?
  14. i have an imgur account
  15. You dont have to have a account. Just copy and paste it on there and give the link :)
  16. Just realized it's impossible to post any images at all without putting it on Imgur. So PMing it won't work either. Maybe I'll just use it for my desktop background and enter in another year or so...
  17. dude imgur account r free
    607 likes this.
  18. As RICTDM said, imgur is completely free. It's really useful, I recommend signing up, it doesn't take long! :)
    607 likes this.