Console Wars!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Scorpio528, Jan 27, 2015.

?

Xbox or Playstation?

Playstation 25 vote(s) 43.1%
Xbox 33 vote(s) 56.9%
  1. I have a very old XBox 360 that has to be connected to the rotor by cable. (old like me) :rolleyes:
    SEPTHEKID, LadBlo and ShelLuser like this.
  2. LOL. I was gonna post that as well xD
  3. the main differances between the consoles are the controlers, i do like the xbox controler over the playstation, but ive pretty much grown up on an xbox console so thats what im used to, and another note with the whole 'pc master race' thing is that they are much more expensive than a console, i do love a fast pc that plays the newest triple a titles very smoothly, but they also cost $1000+
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. aren't pcs consoles cause u can put discs in them and you can get remote keyboards and mouses AND you can play games on it. I don't see any difference :p
  5. I don't care for either, PC all the way!
    jkjkjk182 and redfire23 like this.
  6. Well, we all know the PC is the best since it wins every category. The argument is between Xbox and Playstation because if PC were included, it'd win every time. ;)
  7. OMG, its a CONSOLE war... Not gaming machine war...
    If PC was included it would be in the Multi-choice
  8. I like how you claim an early victory (without even looking at the votes), yet call foul when your VHS player gets put down like a rabies infected animal lol.
    redfire23, xHaro_Der and Scorpio528 like this.
  9. Uhm? Xbox is winning
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. Ehhhh, NES.
    ShelLuser and DaemonSpadeXD like this.
  11. Winning with alts and people who were called here to vote. That is not an honorable way to win.

I have a challenge for you. Tell me why Xbox is better than PlayStation. I have both a PS3 and X360, and am "well" versed in the technology inside the X1 and PS4. So really, prove your side, make this a real console war.
    ShelLuser and Scorpio528 like this.
  12. Does a Steam Box count as a console...?
    gamerlord48 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  13. 3DS :p

*CoughPCMASTERRACEcoucgh*
  14. Honestly, I don't mind Xbox gaming, because of the simplicity to it. But...

All hail PC gaming :p
  15. I would like to vote, but what generation PS/XBOX generations are we talking about?
  16. Consoles? Peasants. :p

I will stick with my PC :D

Consoles were invented when PCs were not good enough to play games so you could devote 100% of the hardware to games for maximum performance. Now that PCs are good enough for games, consoles are rendered obsolete in my book. Anyways, you can play Xbox games on PC.

I wanted to be that guy and yell "WIIII U 4 L1111F33333"
  17. Each side has its reason, I will never buy a PS nor will you ever buy an Xbox. Nobody will win. Also, just because EMC has more PS based players that's the only reason they will win.
  18. Don't have ether. Im not that person that sits playing xbox/ps3/PC for 6 hrs stright. Outside ftw
    Scorpio528 likes this.