Console Wars!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Scorpio528, Jan 27, 2015.

?

Xbox or Playstation?

Playstation 25 vote(s) 43.1%
Xbox 33 vote(s) 56.9%
  1. What about Nintendo 64 or Sega Genesis? :p
    SparerToaster and penfoldex like this.
  2. This is beyond disappointing. -_- A console war is where you voice your reasons in an attempt to out-reason the other side.

All I can see in your argument is that you don't know what your reasons are, or don't have any. Either way, it is symptom of blind fanboyism.
    penfoldex, nfell2009 and PenguinDJ like this.
  3. My Choice:

I like both systems but I brought Ps4 bundle because their market tends to have more Rpgs than Xbox marketplace. As which one is better they both about even overall now in sells Ps4 is ahead which is normal.
  4. The thing about topics like PS vs Xbox and iPhone vs Android is that people over-react on both sides. Both systems are great, it's just that they are different consoles for different people. I personally have an Xbox One simply because I had some coupons and other manly stuff to trade in so that it was a lot cheaper to get it than it was to get the PS4. Does that mean that I think it is the master console? Definitely not. It has it's flaws, but so does every other product in the world. So in PS vs Xbox, I'd have to say it's a tie, simply because you can't be "correct" about an opinion, because it is just that. An opinion.
    boozle628 and Dwight5273 like this.
  5. I don't think one of them is better than the other one!
    I myself bought my xBox 360 just because all my friends had already a xBox, so we can play together and play Forza.
    The only reason for me to chose from one was playing with friends or maybe xBox/Playstation only games like Forza or Kingdome Hearts.
  6. PS fanboy just won't stop
  7. I vote the butt hurt fanboys shut up.
    penfoldex likes this.
  8. Lol I haven't bought or played a PS game in over a year. I am enrolled in a Computer Engineering degree program that has emphasis in both software and hardware. I enjoy discussions and debates about software and hardware. You can call me a PC and hardware fanboy, and that would be an accurate term.

I am still waiting to hear your reasoning. If you have no reasoning, then just say "I have an unfounded bias." "Defending" yourself by pushing attention away from your lack of reasoning doesn't work.

//Purposely provocative lol
  9. I had a playstation Vita and a PSP, pretty cool but I also had a lot of problems. And don't even get me started on "Money-Hungry Microsoft" Paying 30+ US Dollars for a game...and something like 20 US Dollars to get all of the features(xbox live)? I didn't pay 50 dollars for Call of Duty so I could play campaign...come on people...

Favorite Console-NES-Only problem, blinking red light. Solution: Blow in the cartridge and its good as new. And those graphics!
  10. (I saw that)
    Now, I like both consoles but prefer Xbox for a few reasons. 1. My friends have it 2. I personally like the controllers 3. All of the games I like (Except No Man's Sky... I REALLY want that game) 4. I am used to it. Also, I am not saying its the ultimate console, PS4 technically does have way better hardware and many other things but I just prefer the Xbox One and 360.
    Scorpio528 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. Playstation vs Xbox debates? *passes popcorn to WiiU fans*
  12. (Random thing) I rather choose PS Vita over 3DS, more jp games \(o.o)/
  13. I'm afraid that all of you are missing the true best console.
    AwesomeBuilder33 and penfoldex like this.
  14. Xbox
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. x box
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  16. You should get that checked, your GameCube looks a bit weird.
    jkjkjk182 and penfoldex like this.