Connection Issues & Disappearing Villagers

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by KaliaLlama, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having a couple of recent issues:

The past 5 or so days I've been losing my connection a lot on EMC. I'll be playing and suddenly I notice a block won't place or a chest won't open, or I'll try to teleport and nothing will happen, and a few seconds later I get the connection lost screen (I'll try to screen cap the exact message next time it happens). I can immediately reconnect and sometimes I'll sort of be reset back a few seconds from where I was walking (I assume to the point where the connection was actually lost before my screen showed it). At least 1 other player on smp4 has been experiencing similar issues.

Today I also realized that all of the villagers at one of my residences (9308 on smp4) had vanished. I am not sure when this actually occurred as I don't check on them often, but another player mentioned he couldn't find them a few days ago. All players have +villager but no one has +eggify, +damage, +kill or +animaldamage.

Not sure if either of these is "bug" so I wasn't sure about PM'ing, but if that is the proper channel to go through then just let me know and I will do so. Thanks!
  2. UPDATE - As I was creating this thread I lost my connection again. This is the message it gave me:

3. Hmm, I just went to check my villagers on smp5 and half of them have disappeared.
  4. Oh my goodness, My Op Villagers on SMP2 one just disappeared I did /encount and he is gone, James you will be missed :(
    Enterprises likes this.
  5. there is a whole other thread about this, I think we need to post there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.