Community Discussion: Reset of Wilderness / Nether / End?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JustinGuy, Mar 6, 2012.

?

Please read the entire topic before voting

Poll closed Mar 9, 2012.
Yes - Reset the non Town worlds WITH a weeks notice and special features during that time 399 vote(s) 89.5%
No - I want them all to stay the way they are now, do not reset 47 vote(s) 10.5%
  1. It was more a question of will we need to reset again if a new biome comes out then when the new 1.3 biome comes out will we have to reset again.
  2. Depends on if it royally screws up the system like the height increase in 1.2 or the infinite oceans in 1.8
  3. Ick, infinite oceans. The only thing I can imagine is that they'd make biomes bigger or change there spawning mechanics so you don't get a desert next to a Taiga.
  4. Having a vehicle the game would be awesome :)
    dirkjan23 likes this.
  5. Boat, Minecart.
  6. apart from Mine cart Boat... >:p
  7. So... is the wild being Reset?
  8. Put a saddle on a pig and use that as a noble steed.
  9. Throw a snowball at it to take it move.
  10. Thx for the vault
  11. But dont reset all the things we did will go away like Mob traps we worked hard for or structures just make a Old world and a New world Portal
  12. Isnt that good for us all?
  13. Holy cow that's a good idea, but there's the unfortunate problem of server space. The Empre would lag like CRAZY.
  14. ty
  15. if we do reset can we add a banking system or update the one we have by making it so we can deposit and withdraw our ruppes via command?
  16. i got eggs from the wilderness and do i get a refund i just put sheep in eggs and it charged me 100r to egg them so do i get a refund?

17. reset is a good idea but i have a small community and we have found diamond and now can go to the nether so i click no
  18. JustinGuy Who put the big hole at the wild?
    Will thst be gone?
    ~oreokookie12
    P.S I changed my skin in Minecraft how do I change it?
  19. i say we take the wild and push it somewhere else
  20. I'm all for it guys. I'm tired of the wild as Justin says looking like," a nuclear testing field" even though ppl will still lose things in the wild, which is sad, new wild=new resources!