Community Discussion: Reset of Wilderness / Nether / End?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JustinGuy, Mar 6, 2012.

?

Please read the entire topic before voting

Poll closed Mar 9, 2012.
Yes - Reset the non Town worlds WITH a weeks notice and special features during that time 399 vote(s) 89.5%
No - I want them all to stay the way they are now, do not reset 47 vote(s) 10.5%
  1. I think a reset is a quite good solution to the problem of 1.2.3 jungle biomes spawning far away. If you check SMP7 has a much nicer wilderness with huge tree's etc. Its sad for the community's living in the wild but I think that they might also like having something to do again.
  2. People keep asking me, and I posted a few times: We are going to wait another day or two to see how smp7 is running. We will then be starting the one week countdown and have more details, thanks :)
  3. As I can see on smp7 you now can repair/reset a 1 wide, 200 long stripe of wilderness. That's whow!

However, I think those tree slices that produces look quite funny ;)

(If I'm wrong and somebody did that manually: Who'd be that mad to repair something into that pristine state?)
  4. Well people that live in the wild have probably already gotten a head start on smp7 like me :p
  5. Thanks Justin, it's about time tho. Our underground base has been found I don't know for how long tho , I think I've seen like 5 paths leading to our lowest floor lol!
  6. No, I went mining with coldfusionice and we went a little to far to find diamonds (we found 4) Now i'm in the middle of nowhere..And when I looked on the live map no one was there cause i'm on a island in the middle of the sea :(
  7. Find your name on the list on the right, click it, and itll take you directly to where you are. then use that to guide yourself home.
  8. Also if you click your face it will lock on and keep it centered on that player :)
  9. if you do reset mine everything
  10. also if you get lost on live map use the distance formula x2-x1 y2-y1 or just head in the direction for zero zero
  11. Is this going to happen every MC update? because I hear from a few sources there's a brand new biome for 1.3..
  12. Justin does everything he can to avoid resets, so no.

Where did u read about another new biome?
  13. Please, enlighten us as there is no evidence on Mojang.com or Minecraftforum.com as of yet to detail ANYTHING about 1.3...
  14. True
  15. Here Here I want prof XD
  16. My name a Borat :p
  17. It could be a rumor just saying :p.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  18. ...

"rumor" ?

I heard they were adding cars and airplanes too...

Just a rumor..
  19. So did I leo, But I was curious as to if this will happen every time there's a new biome.
  20. Hey, some random guy told me that the world is ending today, so we should all commit suicide instead of dying painful deaths.

It could be a rumor though, just saying.
    And yes, this is a joke. Please refrain from getting upset at me. qq