[Commissions] Pup's Art

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by PupInAction, Jul 29, 2020.

?

Do you like my art?

Yes! 14 vote(s) 63.6%
Double yes! 16 vote(s) 72.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. All commission slots have been filled.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  2. I really am super proud of this one. Im posting it because I want everyone to see.
  3. WOWZA, I luv this Pup! TY so much. Now waiting to get my alt drawn :D Harrrr!!
    MoreMoople and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  4. These look so cool, hopefully I can catch the next set!
  5. The first 3 person commission. :D

6. 5 more commission slots are available.
    4thofJurhy and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  7. 607, Joy_the_Miner and PupInAction like this.
  8. Blimey! this ere pirate needs ta have a masterpiece drawn fer mi entire body, gracias!
    Joy_the_Miner and PupInAction like this.
  9. Hi Pup, I'm back for more, except this time, I would like this:

May I have a drawing of me and my alt (Joy_the_Miner and Joy_the_49er) together? What makes this super easy is that our skins are 100% the same.

(The only difference is that one has been on EMC since January 2015, and the other one just joined EMC a few months ago, haha~)

This... may seem a bit unorthodox, but may I ask that you exercise artistic freedom with this one?
    --- Their posing, facial expression(s), etc. is up for you to come up with on your own. :)

This is a full-body drawing of both of us together. :D

You may remember the two of us from FireFloor a while back: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-mooples-firefloor.81032/page-11#post-1565369
    PupInAction likes this.
  10. All commission slots closed.
    4thofJurhy and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  11. Gah. Every time slots open I'm too late. People are too quick xD
  12. Wow, I hadn't seen this thread until yesterday... these drawings are amazing! :eek: Really cute, and they have a style unique from all the other artists on EMC. :) Speaking of which... how come we have so many? :p
    Joy_the_Miner, 4thofJurhy and Yixomua like this.
  13. I wonder if you enjoy doing the 3-people commission 🤔 or if it’s a struggle for you. If so, then I won’t request one :3, I’ll just request another one person commmission.
    Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  14. I usually dont get comissions for groups of more than 3 so its always fun doing a bunch of people every once in a while.
    Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  15. Noted :p
  16. Gonna accept 2 more commissions. May need a bit of a break since I'm trying to put together an online portfolio to do more than EMC commissions.
  17. Hey Pup!

Id love a full body similar to the shadowy picture of my avatar. I will see if can find the original photo, but i don't have any more than that. I get this is a really open commission so feel free to add your own touch, or charge me more, whatever ya need!

Thanks
    Bunji
    PupInAction and Joy_the_Miner like this.