Coming clean. Going to be way less active. Bye! (And question at the bottom for how I should leave.)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by We3_MPO, May 20, 2018.

?

Do you personally think I should leave?

Yes, because you've been bad for the EMC community. 8 vote(s) 15.7%
No! 9 vote(s) 17.6%
Yes, because you don't sound like you're having fun. 5 vote(s) 9.8%
You should be banned! 2 vote(s) 3.9%
I'm unsure/on the fence. 3 vote(s) 5.9%
It's completely up to you. 35 vote(s) 68.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. if you are leaving. we will miss you
    We3_MPO and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  2. I'm sorry that I'm late to say this, but I will try to come up with some kind of solution that doesn't cause as much public drama. I've still failed at that lately, but I promise I will try to work on that, and if I continue to break that promise despite my best efforts, I will try to reduce (but most likely not eliminate) my forum activity as well for good and for the better.

However, please do not expect me to be active in-game, even if you see me occasionally, as my efforts to reactivate the MPO's government and democracy (and recruit new active members) still have not worked, and unless they do (which someone said outposts seem to have reached their maximum potential in the past, and I've failed for almost two years at this, so there's little hope), I likely will continue not to find enjoyment from being in-game.

I hate to say it, not just personally, but also for those who miss me, are worried about me, etc., but I do not find enjoyment here anymore, and while the forums do keep me occupied and give me a place to talk when I can't see my friends and my mom doesn't listen, the MPO's government may never be fixed unless others step up soon, and I feel like I'm more of a threat than anything else to the quality both of my life and of the EMC community by continuing to be very active on forums either. I usually try to be selfless, open-minded, and kind, and I wish everyone was, but I do strongly hate being bored, terrified, lonely, and annoyed, and can be pretty dramatic, worrying, and disturbing by nature if it persists. Also, I'm sorry if you interpret it as any of those things, but I don't mean it, and need to admit the truth about myself to those who don't understand (well enough). :(

EDIT: However, last but not least, I will certainly remember and miss some of you. Also, thanks to those of you (staff or not) who are doing good for this community and the people in it.
  3. Sounds to me like you need to stop putting so much weight into what other people think about you. What does it matter? Stop caring what others think and soon you'll realize it doesn't matter if they think the same way you do or not . . . Problems solved. No more drama. The more you try to change the way a person thinks the more resistance you'll get. Stop asking for permission to live.

You can start by changing your signature and not coming back to this thread again.
    FadedMartian and The_Boulder like this.
  4. 1st hey It's your choice if you leave but stop letting other people get to you so what if somebody gets mad at you its fine as long as your still here continue to do good
    2nd I dont care if your autistic gay whatever you are it doesn't matter I myself have quite a few disorders and i dont let people bother me about them
    3rd what good is it gonna do if you leave you said that this is a place for you to be when your mom doesn't listen or you can't see your friends so stay.
    4th if you keep letting other people control your life bad things happen i let my mother be very controlling for most of my life and it ended very badly so i think you should be who you are
    We3_MPO, Otus_NigRum and FadedMartian like this.
  5. Made my decision. Leaving. Bye.
  6. See you! Hope you have a great time with your other activities!
  7. are you just gonna leave all of your stuff and money here or donate them to somebody
    Otus_NigRum and FadedMartian like this.
  8. Goodbye We3! I wish you luck in whatever you do, and hope that you find many activities that you enjoy doing :)
    Harp4Christ, We3_MPO and FadedMartian like this.
  9. Awww :( Lets stay in contact! I will leave you with this, my friend:

Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. ~Richard Bach
    belac555 and We3_MPO like this.
  10. Same ^ hit me up if you ever want to chat about anything, even the weather which I know you like :) Miss you already! <3
  11. Gonna miss you We3, please always feel free to pm me about anything you want to talk about.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  12. See ya. ):
    We3_MPO likes this.
  13. Bye we3 I will always remember the adventures we had
    We3_MPO likes this.