Coming back to EMC, what server to restart on?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AbstractToast9, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Many more active members on 2 as well, we have skeletin007, Ndubb, The_Mancub, and many more. And Aya is correct Shell and I work hard to not only recruit players but interact with them as well. Not just for a week or 2, consistently.

Again choice is yours, I suggest checking out the different smps for a while before deciding on a home smp.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  2. I should try to find someone to kind of shadow for a day or two so I can kinda see how the server is. I also want a server that doesn't have PVP or any other weekly activities on it, because sometimes the servers have filled up and then I can't get on
  3. Smp6 is the only server with PVP. They randomize events on all servers, just depends on who wants to go where. I haven't seen too many events planned on 2 tho. In fact I don't remember the last event on there. I am on almost daily, very rarely miss a day. If I do it's usually only 1 day.
  4. Smp7 we have shops, Public Tree farm, cubefragment has even built XP farms and of course my enchanted book shop. Buy 10 books get one free. Plus when I can afford them I have support vouchers for sale and I give books with the purchase of the support vouchers. What's the plus side to being on smp7? Well, smp7 residents get a HUGE discount on said support vouchers in addition to free books. Which free books? Usually I give mending, unbreak 3, eff 5 or sharpness 5 for the free books. So come to smp7 where you are treated like family.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  5. You can build in the wild without fear that it will be griefed or destroyed by monsters using /buildmode.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Oh yeah, if you're looking for an active place with people around SMP2 is definitely a good bet, since we have a sizable neighborhood with me, Shel, Shivyah, and a bunch of other people. There are a couple reses nearby you could use.
    Merek_Shadower and ShelLuser like this.
  7. You could come be my neighbour, I'm on everyday.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. I'm going to head online now and check out SMP2,6, and 8
  9. Awww! No 7? :(
  10. I will come to check out 7, but I'm not sure if I'd want to live there.

I went on today and started taking down my res. I took all the quartz and other valuable blocks and I found another player to take down the rest for their mall.

I found 4 res's in a near perfect spot on SMP8 earlier... but I'm not going to say where they are in case someone is looking to sabotage my plans XD

I will check out SMP7 before I claim anything though