Coming back to EMC, what server to restart on?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AbstractToast9, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Don't forget about the all so gifting Merek on smp2. We have an amazing team of great, friendly players on 2. I sometimes host trivia questions for players to win free R. Then there's the community building we built (Elfincarrot, Ancent Tower, Ndubb424, I and others) All simply for all players to use. We have to give serious props to Teekles who donated the res right across from the park.

However, BurgerKnight is correct, any smp is fine, I just love our crew on 2 the best, is all!!!
    BurgerKnight and khixan like this.
  2. Smp6, that's a thought
  3. Hmm Pick smp4 Theres A Couple Gold/Iron Farms In The Frontier There, Plus Bosoc is On There Basically As
    Great At Art As Ender Magic. Plusss Im On There. And Some1 With Lots Of Alts Lives On There *Will Not Name*
  4. SMP3? *prepares to be silenced*

EnderMagic1 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  5. 6

I just started back over on 6
  6. See smp8 is full of weirdos tho, so if everyone joined it, it wouldn't make it weird, but either way it's a fun place with a lot of cool people
  7. Nope SMP2!!!! We are the BEST!!! lol
  8. I will toss in another vote for smp1 for land marks, economics and big builds... Usually has a fair number of people online as well. Thought EMC is a great 10 server place to call home no matter which you pick. ...and with ease really you can simply jump smps use /vault when needed to buy/sell/attack/chat so you can't make a bad choice. Just glad you are coming back! WB!
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  9. Toast! I'm glad to see your coming back :D
    If you want a totally unbiased suggestion, SMP3 !
    I defiantly don't have reses there or anything :p

But any ways glad to see you back again hope we bump in to each other so we can chat ^-^
  10. Feeeesh
  11. Pete! I thought I was all alone xD thank goodness some smp3 players use the forums :p
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  12. Smp3, that's a new idea....
  13. Here's something I just thought of,

Which server has the most abandoned players?

On SMP9 the res's around me are either abandoned, unused, or constantly re-setting. One of my neighbors has a res that just sits idle, because they have others. Then theres a few that are used but don't really have anything interesting on them, and the players are hardly online. Then the one res behind my tower is constantly having a new owner and being reset.

I want to have a res near people that are actually on, and I could actually go over to and borrow stuff from, and sell stuff to. I think we all also want a res near someone that has an attractive residence, not just a bunch of trees or a dirt hut with villagers roaming around.

--------
    I think this is where SMP8 comes in. It seems to me that they have the most active players.

Thoughts?
    AyanamiKun and WardleDeBoss like this.
  14. SMP8 does have quite a few active people, But so does every other SMP. In my opinion 8 does have the largest active playerbase but I could be wrong.
  15. Maybe staff could lend some advice...
  16. Smp8 has a lot of people, but the chat isn't that active in my opinion. Most people are in group chats or have an outpost and can't talk because they aren't supporter.
  17. This is quite true. I'd say SMP2, 6 and 7 are the best for an active chat.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  18. Do you have any friends on here? Maybe a friend that has or wants to do an outpost? Outposts are fun. If you think an outpost would be fun I would look around for an outpost you would like to be in and not centralize on an smp. That's just my opinion.
  19. 1st i did /p (shelly taught me that) but im still playing ^.^

im not sure how 2 read this but smp3 can always use a bit more love. ive not been there much but its a nice place.

ofc: smp4 is the cool server ^.^

ikr :(

u need 2 find active peeps. even smp9 will have active district (shell been talking most time in town chat this evening, thats not b/c no1 talked back).

on smp2 shell & carrot are both active @ same area and both get ppl 2 relocate when peeps complain about dead neighborhood. i looked around and most resses where elfincarrot & shell are at are used by active peeps.

on smp1 u cant go wrong with jelle68 & tomvanwijnen. on smp2 its shell, carrot and merek shadower but also ladyjaye (she has awesome shop!). smp4 is my fav stuff and also moonmaster, moonglum and our own SkareCBoi (hes really nice and active).

this prob wont help, but hopefully shell is back from afk now, lol! ^.^
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  20. I enjoy building more than exploring, and I only venture to the wild do go mining. Part of the reason I'm on EMC is so that I can have a nice base that cannot be griefed or destroyed by monsters

You're right. I should spend some time looking for an active neighborhood. I think when I was new I was desperate to claim a res and should have looked around first. Once I built a house I was too lazy to build a new one and move