Coming 2013....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mba2012, Feb 1, 2013.

?

Are you excited?

Yeah! 28 vote(s) 37.3%
Nah... 10 vote(s) 13.3%
Depends what it is... 37 vote(s) 49.3%
  1. I dun geddit?
  2. It's release date is scheduled to be October or December 2013
  3. Oh Ok that makes plenty of sense now thanks :)
  4. I made it early so that I could get some donations and create some hype. It's something real theme parks do, just 5 years in advance instead of 10-11 months.
  5. So... bump?
  6. lets add another 10, 000r to that fancy donators list :)
  7. Ok. Due to me having to pay out some money... I may have to delay this project further unless I get some more large donations. Sorry guys!
  8. did you read my post. HELLO!! i said i am donating 10k. Ohhhh....
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. I saw your post. But before I can officially acknowledge it I need the payment. Just to make sure nothing goes wrong. :)
    technologygeek likes this.
  10. Ok. I have decided to speed up the process of this I am going to spend most of my rupees soon. I still need some donations though. So anyone willing to donate please do so very soon. I plan to begin work in about 1 month.
  11. Construction is expected to begin in under 12 hours. :D
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  12. AmusedStew has donated 1 rupee! :D
  13. Ok. I'm not sure if I will continue with this project... I don't really have the time nor the funds to do so. So, do people really want to see this go ahead or not?
  14. Ok. This project has been on hold for a while. But I may be able to kickstart it soon. It's very unlikely to open before the end of 2013. I'm not sure when it will open. But it's almost certainly going to go ahead! :D
    607 likes this.
  15. i cud make that...
  16. If you need ideas for your amusement park, go on smp3 and type /fun. I quite enjoy the EMC amusement park, and I think that you could get some good ideas from it. :)
    mba2012 and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  17. I could too.
    I've taken a look around before. I've got some ideas from it :p
  18. Dudddde... Even I'm not that lazy... okay maybe I am >.>
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. If this project doesn't go through do we get donations back?
  20. Yes. You will be informed if it gets to that stage. But at the current time, it probably won't