Coming 2013....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mba2012, Feb 1, 2013.

?

Are you excited?

Yeah! 28 vote(s) 37.3%
Nah... 10 vote(s) 13.3%
Depends what it is... 37 vote(s) 49.3%
  1. Dont cancel the project, if anything, put it on hold. If i canceled my projects cause i didnt get r, i wouldnt be playing EMC :)
  2. Ok, I've managed to work out some things. This project will be on hold until I get enough donations. Also new perk for donators. The top 5-10 donators will get an early preview of the park. Also I may be adding an entry fee to help with maintenance and continuous upgrades of the park. If I do put in a fee the top few donators will get a special free entry pass.
  3. Bump. Some large rupee donations would be very useful.
  4. How much is a large rupee donation.
  5. 120k is the maximum amount I need in total. So any large amount up to that.
  6. Ok jacob5089 has donated 10k! He is currently the top donator! :D
    jacob5089 likes this.
  7. Bump! We have one spot left! Help us make wilderness outposts safer and more easy to navigate!
    EDIT- Sorry, wrong thread.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I thought you were cancelling this?
  9. I payed him 10k as a donation- it's back up :D
  10. Just on semi-hold.
  11. If you continue this project, I am willing to pledge up to 15,000 rupees. This is one of those projects that with the right support will be remembered in EMC forever
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Thats if I can continue to pay for my supporter... Which I will make sure I do! :D
  13. Well? Do you want my pledge?
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. Yeah!
  15. Sweet, I cannot wait for this to open. Question for you though will you use some state-of-the-art redstone ticket buying from sign shop contraption or will entry be free?
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. Probably buying from a shop sign. I'm yet to work out the total cost, but will will be around 50 rupees.
  17. Seems fair, Perhaps you could also implement a way of recurring guests to buy a lifetime ticket or something?
  18. Yeah, I was thinking that. Also maybe giving it to the top few donators. So, donate away! :D
    _Stads_ likes this.
  19. :/ bit early....