Colonizing the Wilderness

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ZombieSlayer010, Feb 28, 2013.

1. I should name the SMP4 one Atlantis..
  2. Or Poseidon
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  3. Meh, I need a city name, nod a god's name.
  4. good point
  5. What about the SMP8 one? What should I call it?
  6. hmmm well mine that i have right now is called Dragon's Grove (just reminding you :p) and whatever the name is it should be fire related cause of the nether
  7. OH how about anti-ghast fortress or something like that?
  8. Ok then.. May as well call the land ones "anti-creeperbase' or "anti-zombie settlement" ... :p
  9. Lol sorry just came up with it on the spot and now i realize that its not very good... :p (btw this is my 100th post even though ive been a member or over 250 days :p)
  10. How about..

-Magma Stronghold
    Not very catchy really.. lets see here
  11. I was thinking maybe something along the lines of colony of *insert something about fire* or flip it around. I'm pretty much taking words for a settlement and using it with a word that has to do with the landscape to make the name.
  12. Is UglyDragon the only one here thinking? lol
    uglydragon likes this.
  13. Pretty much :p and is hell hole a good name? doesn't really sound like a safe place though...
  14. Sounds like the opposite of safe, lol. I've watched your posts and I was wondering if you want to co-own this?
  15. Yeah sound awesome! But again im also trying to work on that base that i was talking about and I don't want to just give it up. But on the other side i've wanted to just create a good colony in the wild.
  16. Yeah we can do that deal.. the issue is, is that the SMP8 one is both the one you own, and the nether outpost. Is yours in the nether?
  17. No its just in the plain wild
  18. Hmmm.. how about we swap positions of the SMP8 one, and a land one, then it'll work out.
  19. Sounds perfect! also I was getting people to help with the other one but since i have joined you I have now referred them here so I believe we will get a few more people to join one of the outposts.
  20. Alrighty!