Colonizing the Wilderness

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ZombieSlayer010, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Yup! I was also thinking should we assign a specific person for each outpost to be sort of like a manager of the outpost? So each manager would be assigned a server and then they can help build specifically on that server while we go throughout all the servers helping with each one.
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  2. Good Idea, we could do it like this:

Head of state

Governor-Governor-Governor

Citizen-Citizen-Citizen-Citizen-Citizen-Citizen
  3. perfect! we should make a thread about this and make it sort of like an application process or should we make it more of a voting process by the citizens?
  4. Ther's a Governor for each Server, and the Head of state lives on SMP1, He will be swapped out, or re-elected every 5 months.
  5. It'll be more like a democracy.. We vote on things, Governors, collect the votes, meat up on SMP1, and the Head of State is re-elected.
    uglydragon likes this.
  6. Depending on if this becomes huge or not that time might shorten or lengthen. Cause EMC hasn't been around for that much time so 5 months is a long time on EMC.
  7. Yeah.. So is four years IRL
  8. Yup well I gtg to bed now cause i have school in the morning :p. Tomorrow I'll get started on a poster idea maybe? and I'll keep on thinking about ideas for the names of the outpost. Also we should either make another thread or get the word out there that we need a governor and a head of state for each server.
  9. On SMP1, the capitol is going to have a large spectacular building for the main showpiece for us. I'll get some graphic maker to make a slide show, the only question is, who is the first nominated head of state?
  10. We will figure that out tomorrow. And also do you have skype? it might be easier to do all this through that.
  11. Nope. I'll get an animation for our signatures going here, ok?
  12. Ok sounds good and goodnight.
  13. good night
  14. I can help you out with smp5 ;D
  15. What's up T1z? lol. Thanks!
    T1zzle120 likes this.
  16. To anyone out there who has looked at this but hasn't read through the whole thing or doesn't want to, We are making outposts on each server each with a head of state and a governor (these people will be in charge of which ever base they are assigned to). We will vote as a community on who would be the best for these jobs so if you are interested in that comment on here please!
  17. I'm confused. You accepted me to the SMP2 underground one in your thread, but have not responded to my conversation (check your inbox) or provided directions on reaching it. Now I see I'm not listed on the SMP2 one. Did I offend somehow?
  18. May I join the smp6 one? I can gather some resources and help you build it.
  19. Oh, so sorry! In no way at all! I totally forgot about you!