Colonizing the Wilderness

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ZombieSlayer010, Feb 28, 2013.

1. I would like to help with smp 1.
    I think that this will be fun :p
  2. Alright, I'll show you out there soon! Pm me and we can arrange a time, or I'll send you the coordss
  3. you can just send me the cords :)
  4. I have an outpost in smp5 that is ready for colonizing
  5. Cool..
    But this is it's own outpost chain. The only reason I accepted uglyDragon is because he earned it with all his bright suggestions.

Nominating a SMP2 governor: Kephras; He seems decent, great builder and definitively checks before doing anything large.
  6. hmm ok. Ive had a rash of theft and vandalism here latley anyways
  7. You built within a minecraft-day's walk of the main spawn.
    What did you expect would happen?
  8. How do you know where I built? Are you the vandal?
  9. :rolleyes: Seriously?

You're not hidden on the livemap, so anyone can see where you are. Bobcat pointed you out to me a week ago. And my very first response was "He's building that close to spawn? He's just begging to get griefed."
    Distance is your friend and best defense in wilderness construction, and you don't have nearly enough of it. Even then, there are some people willing to travel extreme distances to wreak havoc.

I'm not saying pack up and move, but when you're that close to the wilderness spawnpoint, you can expect to get vandalized and stolen from. Personally, I wouldn't dare - I know what it's like to be griefed and wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'm merely pointing out you chose your location poorly.
    TitansBobcat likes this.
  10. Yea.. well I guess that's my bad for thinking people wouldn't do that.
  11. I would like to join because I think its about time for the wilderness to be fixed. Everytime I go to the wilderness, I see buildings griefed, places destroyed, like nobody cared. With colonizing the wilderness, we can make outposts and start working together. I am looking to get on SMP2. :)
  12. SMP2's bunker now has a functioning zombie grinder. Huzzah!
    ...nothing special but it beats roaming the caves for XP.
  13. I'd like to apply to join the SMP4 Outpost! I'd like to join because I've been part of Empire Minecraft for a while now, and I've been looking for a way to contribute to the server. I hadn't thought of a good way until I found this thread :)