Colonizing the Wilderness

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ZombieSlayer010, Feb 28, 2013.

1. So in our SMP1 sky city there will be a large plaza in the middle, sounder by all mandatory builings, and important farms (i.e. workshops, iron farms, ect.)
  2. Yes you may. Just wait till slayer comes back on and he will add you.
  3. In each outpost we should have like a town hall where it is the house of the owner and co-owner :D
    EDIT: You don't mind if i used your signature correct?
  4. go ahead, we need as much advertising as possible.
  5. I'm going out on SMP1, and finding a place for the sky outpost, anyone is welcome to join me
  6. Excuse me, is this a sovereign state?
  7. a vut?
  8. You have described your cause as a 'nation'. The definition of a sovereign state on Wikipedia is

Does that fit what this is??
  9. may i join smp2 one? Id be good for this outpost because i have fun and i can build ok, and im also kinda good at fighting enderdragons.
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  10. Its just a few fun outpost with some people who just oversee whats happening and make sure that things are being built and stuff like that.
  11. In other words yes, it is.
  12. Sounds good. I'll bring you out soon.
    EDIT: Actually I can bring you out right now!
  13. im busy atm, can we do this next weekend please? :)
  14. oh nvm
  15. I'm game though. Just got in from work, and still need to make the trip out
  16. Well, too late lets coordinate a time..
  17. Could you reply to my PM with the coordinates? I can find my own way there well enough if I just knew where I was going.
  18. Ok, here..
  19. . . . and nearly a week later, my inbox is still empty and my PMs go unanswered. Meanwhile you organize events and races and other wilderness coalitions to hunt dragon tombs - zombieslayer010 if you don't want me to join the SMP2 base (or any other), please say so and remove me from the list. Otherwise, please take an extra minute of your time to answer the PM I sent you (or send one of your own) with coordinates for the underground base.

If you want me there to help build, I absolutely will. And if you don't, at least have the good courtesy to tell me up front so I can look into other wilderness groups. Apologies if I sound harsh, but I've been hanging around in limbo on SMP2 for the last couple weeks now and it's getting a little frustrating.
  20. Seriously bro, sorry about this, I want you in, yet don't have much time on my computer. Maybe enough to think forums through, but barely get to the game itself. Sorry, I will send you coords. just didn't have time to check 'em.