[Closed]Stage access

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Matthew94544, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaddup, teddy bear.
    Just kidding, please don't hamster me to death.
    Alright, buddy. Here is a TL;DR of what you need to know.
    • You shouldn't speak for your Dad.
    • Aikar does not accept many people into his Dev Team, so it is a low chance that you/your dad will make it in.
    • Building a Computer is not Programming.
    • If you want to build things, request to join the build team.
    • If you want to be staff, apply for it.
    • You should probably get to know the server better before applying in general. You seem pretty new and, sorry to say, not very experienced. It seems your experience is you dad based on what I read.
    607, PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. thats a hamster? well ok lol but for some reason it doesn't let me post screenshots and trust me if i knew how i could make your jaw drop through the earth into outer space :p
  3. Upload them to imgur.com =)
    607 likes this.
  4. 1 i can 2 not really that funny 3 i can program too and i am just saying my dad can help me and that he's better at it 4 i was applying for mod since theres no room on builders team 5 i am not asking for developer 6 i think i would be really good XD 7 if you knew me i am an empire wiki ik all the commands even the staff ones and i have never even been a staff before 8 theres a lot of points to this so this might go up to 15 lol 9 really Aikar doesn't know any of the staff members names 10 i was not really meaning to talk about my dad that much 11 i think its better to talk about what i can do instead of my dad as you said 12 thats kinda rude 13 why is everyone going against me on this
  5. whats imagur
  6. Say I'm a senior staff member. I want to charge you 9001 rupees for a senior staff service. What command do I use?

Just saying, but you seem to be overlooking a lot of things. =)
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. Visit the link and you'll find out. :)
  8. /help
    607, goreman2000, RainbowChin and 2 others like this.
  9. haha and ya if you don't know when your a staff use /help
  10. In reply, as kindly as possible, to what you said here:

1. No, you can't. Your dad has his own opinions.
    2. I'm not sure anything here was meant to be funny.
    3. If your dad wishes to apply for dev, then let him do it and not you. If you want to apply for dev, then you do it.
    4. You shouldn't apply for moderator just because there's no room on another team. It's illogical.
    5. It seems like it.
    6. That's basically upping yourself and asking for developer, or at least could be interpreted as that.
    7. No one is saying you don't know them, it's just that you haven't given any real examples of your exemplary knowledge of the Empire.
    8. Heh.
    9. I bet Aikar actually knows a lot of the Staff member's names (he is, after all, the owner and lead developer).
    10. Okay, but you did. =P
    11. Good! =D
    12. I don't think so. Everyone here is just stating the truth.
    13. We're not going against you; we're simply stating a point in our beliefs.

All this being said as kindly as possible. I don't want to come across as rude. :)
    607, PenguinDJ and L3A8 like this.
  11. What is the name of the server software EMC uses?
    607 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  12. Staff are expected to make near-instantaneous judgement calls on many things. /help isn't always an option.

Anyway, we're going off topic. Good luck with your applications. =)
  13. The real name can't be posted on the forums sadly. Get the last 5 letters of bukkit and add the letter after e. ;)
  14. If you know a lot about EMC, answer the following questions:
    List all the hardware that is public about EMC
    What forum software does the forum use?
    What is /g?
  15. Everyone sorta knows what software it is though :p
  16. Okay folks let's not make this a back and forth fight.

Matthew you want to be on build team but there is no openings.
    I would suggest waiting till there is one and applying then. If your builds are as amazing as you say it should be easy. Until then keep building on EMC and show it off.

Everyone else thanks for pointing things out. If this thread continues this direction I will close it.

Kbai.
  17. I am willing to bet that your true identity is EffinBruce Wayne.
  18. I would confirm that but promised not to.

19. My alias is Jack Napier.
    littlegamer04 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.