[Closed]Stage access

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Matthew94544, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew94544 and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. message simon
  3. If you're still wondering how to apply for the build team, do the following:
    Make some really good builds (Large and detailed)
    Take some pictures of your builds
    Send the pictures to krysyyjane9191
  4. Will it use command blocks? I think I know what you are trying to do. They won't allow command blocks on emc. :p
  5. Endertopia isn't even much of a "custom coded" thing..

It's more like a big enderman farm with a residence system and stuff.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. true but my dad can do more then that he make obby generators that can break themselves and go inside a hopper and he can make regular blocks look like glitched blocks then we can some fun mazes XD
  7. nope special skills using lava and blocks and armor stands but i would have to wait for it to update
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  8. Matthew, I really sugest using punctuation... your sentences are very hard to read and understand.

Other than that, why would you need access to stage for any of the "ideas" you suggested? Or should I say... why do you need stage access for your dad?
  9. Really without punctuation its that hard and also i really didn't mean the stage i mean like some of the test servers my dad can make it look like a whole new thing like totally different from the smps and utopia
    • Yes it is that hard
    • Build it in single player or a private server, and I'm sure the EMC community would give it a look
    • :)
  10. If you have ideas, you should make a suggestion thread over here. Have your dad help you make a detailed post and see how it goes, show some concept builds, and get community input. If it is well received and the builds are phenomenal, you hear from staff about it and possibly be offered a build team position.

You are going to have to prove yourself worthy of the build team.
    PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  11. i have my own server but i rather help out here so i can get some experience before i mess up mine i am not good with codes but my dad can build a computer in a few hours
  12. 1 more thing why does my thread say N/A
  13. Do you mean you're going to mess up EMC? :confused:

Where does it say that?
    tuqueque, PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. you know where you go in suggestion box how it shows mine 3rd or something around there it say N/A
  15. The thread was moved from the suggestion box because it doesn't belong there. Staff moved it to the appropriate forum.
    607 likes this.
  16. To put it really simply, you're not going to get access to EMC test servers, development servers such as LocalDev or Stage. If you'd like to suggest an idea, feel free to post it in the suggestion box. If you'd like to create a redstone contraption, go ahead, you've got 4 reses. If you'd like to code stuff, as you've said, you've got your own server - if you mess up, you've got an undo button. :)
    607, tuqueque, jkjkjk182 and 3 others like this.
  17. that teddy bear looks nice but that was rude you could at least say the only way to get it is with staff or builders team but i am still going to argue my case :)
  18. There's a difference between rude and honest. You can go and apply, but currently, I personally haven't seen any evidence (screenshots etc.) that you would be suitable for a team, so ruled it out when posting.

Also: IT'S. A. HAMSTER. :p
    607, PenguinDJ, TigerstarMC and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.