closed [giveaway] my 4th birthday!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by batmegh, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number 80 please
    Congrats on Four years! I think I talked to you a few times in game and I remember one of your old res'
    I'm sorry I have no screenshots :p I know you but don't talk to you but we could change that! I'll say hello ingame
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. can i have the number 64 plz thx and ill try to find a screenshot
    turns out i never met u so i have no screenshots
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. i honestly have no idea, lol friends kept it alive for the first few year with exploring the wild .. plus i was fairly new to the multiplayer to minecraft at that point so it was a "new toy" feeling xD
    when i was mod it was so much nicer being able to work while i played and it made it a ton more entertaining than just wandering around by myself.. i had purpose to be on alllll the time.
    now i just kind of try to go exploring and going to events when i can.. i've built my giant batcave on utopia.. and i've been working on two res' on smp7 forever, and haven't gotten far because i've been bored.
    i'm on the forums constantly, more than i am in game unless i've got some reasons to be there. lol i need more things to do xD
    607 and ElmofiedBoby like this.
  4. Woot Grats on 4 years! Gonna go with 55 please. :D
    607 and battmeghs like this.
  5. Happy burffdee, meghs! I'll take 37.

Also, fun fact, you sent me my first ever convo. :eek:
    Dufne, 607 and battmeghs like this.
  6. this is my favorite photo of us ever. i love love love love love it xD
  7. Happy 4th birthday!

But seriously, come on Meg, make it 111 slots. You know the one I want (Fallout references <3). If that aint happening I want 81 (more references.)

About the memory thing, I'll only say this once, "back to the dark side are we?"

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. you always forget my h ;):p
    607 and mercenaries2009 like this.
  9. I do. lol.
    A Good way to know if it's really me.
  10. I'll take 100
    We talked a few times when ICC was around at his events, but not much, I remember when I used to have your photography page likes on FB(or I may still have it there) and I really enjoyed your pictures :3
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. I'll take 22 please! Unfortunately I don't really know you, so hey my name is esselem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. happy 4th bday meghs
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. yeah, i don't much keep that updated much anymore, ganna try to more this summer.. but who knows if that'll happen xD

hai
    i gave you a number myself because you're my favorite store ever created :p lolol
    ToddV likes this.
  14. 89, I first heard of you when NickkG introduced me to Minecraft and EMC about 3 years. I saw your res at utopia with the bat cave....
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. 88 please. I don't really know you, but I would love to get to know you! I love making new friends. No screen shots:)
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. crafter31211 likes this.
  17. Hahah great screen shot! I wasn't even trying take one yet I was posed so well xD
  18. i targeted you on the snow ball event almost all the time. 18
    battmeghs likes this.
  19. I've seen your name in the forums before but i don't think I've run into you in game. I sent you a follow just now. If you'd like me to play your numbers game i'd love the number 3, and Congrats on 4years.
    battmeghs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.