closed [giveaway] my 4th birthday!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by batmegh, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't remember if we've ever talked, but I'm sure we've seen each other around. You seem like a cool person. :)

I'll take numero 97. Here's to 97 times that we will talk in the future, until..
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. only 97 times? *sad face*
  3. 42 please. :) Happy 4th
    Rimont and battmeghs like this.
  4. 97 times until the next time. :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. *THROWS CONFETTI*

NEED MOAR PEOPLES!
  6. Sorry i don't know you but, happy Birthday ^-^ Can i take n°9 ?
    607 and battmeghs like this.
  7. .. you should see it now ;) tons and tons better than 3 years ago.
  8. What do we get for the giveaway? I read through it multiple times, but found no stuff to win.
  9. there is a hint in one of my posts with a photo ;)
    607 and Ethy202 like this.
  10. 607 likes this.
  11. 71 plz

What do you think of EMC after 4 years?
  12. sadly, it is not what it was when i first found this place. i miss that emc so so so so much.

buuuut this place is still ever so amazing! the friends i've made here is probably what makes it the best!
  13. 34 please!
    I remember having one conversation with you ever, and we debated over something I do not remember. I am sure you don't either.
    Other than that, hi, nice to meet you, you have pretty eyes.
  14. ;) why thank you. spontaneous (self centered) photo of myself because eyes? lol

607 and ToddV like this.
  15. I'm sorry for not having any screenshots, but I guess I'll join the event either way :D. 15 please.
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. *cries*

i need more entries! i don't want to have empty spots! lol
  17. Huge congrats to you on 4 years, Battmeghs. :) Thanks so much for doing this giveaway! In honor of your 4 year-ship, I'd like to request number 44.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who deletes his screenshots over time because I just don't have the space or organizational skills to store them all. :rolleyes: However, I do remember the time not so long ago when you were nailing me in the face at the snowball fight event. :p I also remember how friendly you were way back when I asked if I could buy your head shortly after you became a Moderator. That was a purchase worth every penny.

And I suppose I do have one screenshot for you...

For the past couple winters, I've made that picture (which you photographed and posted on your photography thread) my desktop background. I still think it's absolutely beautiful and love it as a background. It always seems to clear my head. :)
    FDNY21, 607 and battmeghs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.