[Closed]Congratz'!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread has also confused me a bit. But congrats ItsMeMatheus, you rock. I always knew it would happen. Will you be my friend?
  2. I'm not lying..
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. I'm going a wee bit off topic here... but it seems so has everyone else.

I'm not denying that Kitty has had her share of 'annoyance posts'. Meaning: some past posts of her were a wee bit overdone in my opinion and were probably better done in another way.

BUT... I also think some of you should try a lot harder to keep a (much) more open mind / approach as well. Just because Kitty overdid a few things in the past doesn't mean she's "out on mischief" with everything she does. Posting in the wrong forum? What ever happened to benefit of the doubt?

If you really resent her post(s) then do yourself, the other members and even her a favor: report it and let staff decide on it. We're not staff guys. Warning someone in a friendly way is one thing, but anything beyond that gets fishy...

Obviously in my opinion.

Yes, I'm kind off sad that the thread got derailed as it did. And I can actually sympathize with Kitty on this one. For the record: that is coming from someone who also got a wee bit annoyed with her last "post invasion". I simply responded a few times and ignored the rest.

But how is she to improve if all some people do is spout negative comments and try to discredit her?

SO yah: If you really hate a post its best not to reply but report. Let staff deal with it, but also respect their decision on the matter! (edit: not doing anything is a decision as well).

My 2 cents. For the record: not going to follow up, I had my say and I'm leaving it at that.
    607 and God_Of_Gods like this.
  4. Congratz to who? The thread doesn't really say.... :confused:
  5. This thread was meant to congratulate ItsMeMatheus on his status update which officially recognized him as leader of the contribution team. But due to certain issues Kitty decided to remove the post, hence the confusion.
    607 likes this.
  6. Closing thread as original post was deleted.
    ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.