Christmas Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ultipig, Dec 20, 2015.

1. My favorite thing about christmas Is just having a good time with my family :)
    _Ulti likes this.
  2. MY favorite thing about Christmas is how everyone is jolly on this one day... Then the next day, *poof* mean and nasty again.
    ShelLuser and _Ulti like this.
  3. My favorite thing about CHRISTmas is Christ.
    ShelLuser, 607 and _Ulti like this.
  4. my favorite part of christmas it snow santa and family
  5. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
    Spending time with the people that I am very proud to call my friends and family.
    _Ulti likes this.
  6. My favorite thing about Christmas is the lights! Mostly when they're dancing to music! =P
    _Ulti likes this.
  7. Bump. If you haven't entered already, enter now! :)
  8. My favorite part is having my gf over for a longer period than just the weekend. Coming over today, going home upcoming Monday, it's going to be great. We don't really do presents anymore but I heard a rumor that Santa has hid her favorite drink somewhere :D

Which is the other part I enjoy (and I know the same applies to her): shopping together. In an hour or two we'll be doing the last of the Christmas shopping together and that's always much more fun than doing it alone. Also because we split the chores and costs, making it fun for the both of us.
    _Ulti, 607 and FrostedOver like this.
  9. My Favorite thing about Christmas is seeing my 2 -year and 18-month-old cousins.
    Frostbrewed2, _Ulti and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Favorite thing is time with family & watching the joy on my children's faces.
    _Ulti likes this.
  11. That's creepy, my cousins are coming round this xmas and they are the same age :confused:
  12. That's odd.
    Frostbrewed2 likes this.
  13. My favourite thing about Christmas is being able to enjoy time with my family :)
    Frostbrewed2 and _Ulti like this.
  14. My favourite thing about christmas is being able to get fat off of all the christmas baking :D
    _Ulti likes this.
  15. Fav thing bout christmas is being with my family
  16. My favorite thing about Christmas is spending time with family, and surprising them with gifts!
    ShelLuser, _Ulti and tuqueque like this.
  17. Merry Christmas, everyone! :) The giveaway is now over!

1,000 rupees will be given to each participant of this giveaway. 65 people entered, so 65,000 rupees will be given away.

The winner of the 50,000 rupee prize is Laqo! Congratulations!

The next giveaway will be posted soon!
    Laqo, ShelLuser, 607 and 3 others like this.
  18. My favorite thing about Christmas is that my Lord was born.
    607 and ToddV like this.
  19. My favorite thing about christmas is the food
  20. My Favorite thing about Christmas is, getting together with friends & family.