CHEWSY'S DRAWING SERVICE IS BACK [LIMITED TIME]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by moonolotl, Jan 2, 2016.

1. I think there's still room so I'd also like to order one, if possible. No rush!

And, uhm, expect a donation anyway; I think it's really nice of you that you still want to do this. I for one am happy to see you again.
    607 and DaysInTheDust like this.
  2. Wait, i f you didn't use it before, then i'm assuming that you used the same program with your other art thread. If that's the case, then i think ill just get the program myself :)
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  3. Finished another one!
    :D

Please tell me if there's anything you'd like changed or you feel is wrong with the picture and I will do my best to change it!
    mercenaries2009 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. I've used the same program for almost a year now, so yes. The same program was used with my old thread :3

Thanks for ordering!

That will be 1k.
    Please send rupees to DaysInTheDust and I will get on to your order as soon as possible.

[Thank you so much for donating too ;;]
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Current Minecraft Username : Tahitan
    Character Details (Tell me details not shown in your skin) : My character standing upright and facing straight. Also my character smiling :D My character is a bird/deer/bear so make it strong please.
    Extra : Gold Background
  6. Thanks for ordering!

That will be 1k.
    Please send rupees to DaysInTheDust and I will get on to your order as soon as possible.
    FunMart likes this.
  7. Omg. This thread is where dreams are made... Thank you soooo much! By the way, can we order again? like get another picture? I just love your art...
  8. You can order again but your order will be put last against other orders, since you've already had one compared to others.
    (You're order will be done last out of the list of people already waiting)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. And paid, with a little extra. Like I said above: no rush.
    DaysInTheDust likes this.
  10. Wow I would love one of these!! :)
    Name: Eviltoade
    I leave the creativity up to you.
    607 likes this.
  11. Thanks for ordering!

That will be 1k.
  12. Paid
    DaysInTheDust likes this.
  13. Current Minecraft Username : PinkCaker_Senpai (I've changed skins)
    Character Details (Tell me details not shown in your skin) : Kitty tail and blush (could you make the wings go to the sides so they show?) Also, can the flower head band that i have, be on the front as well as the ears? (Fit them in together if you can)
    Extra : Nothing to say here other than cakes.

Thank you for Le service. I'll pay once confirmed :) *Dances around room in celebration of cute art*
  14. Thanks for ordering!

That will be 1k.
    FunMart likes this.
  15. I'd like one :)

I will pay when I see it :p
  16. Hey, I'd love to have one!
    If I send u a picture of myself ( Same picture as the 'Show yourself' thread ), will you be able to make a character/portret of that picture?

Btw the picture in my profile pick, i draw that myself
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  17. You mean a more realistic picture or the same style I'm doing on the thread?
    I can do a more anime-ish realistic style if that's what you want.
  18. Its just a real life picture of me.
    Can u do it Cartoon-ish realisitc style perhaps?
  19. I'll see what I can do ^^

P.S : Just wait for a little, slots are full right now and there should be another one open soon, hopefully if I can find the time to do the next one :confused:
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  20. I've paid >.< (pls update OP. Also, i paid 1100r (100r then 900r then another 100r I dun goofed while typing 1000r)