CHEWSY'S DRAWING SERVICE IS BACK [LIMITED TIME]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by moonolotl, Jan 2, 2016.

1. XDD

2. Yeah I would like one for my sister

Username: Shyguy_1 (for SoundlessVoice, surprise btw)
    Specifics: Have the hat flap in in the back, like this:

Example:

Have the hat like the one shown in the skin picture (The one of soundless) like that, the rest should be history :)

(If the order list is full that is fine, I can wait, or i'll pay extra to be put further on the list :))
    PinkCaker_Senpai likes this.
  3. Paid, Thank you!
    DaysInTheDust likes this.
  4. I really wanna order but I don't like my skin atm ;-;. Nice idea though, keep up the art! I'll try to order one but I'm running out/ have ran out of time...
    DaysInTheDust likes this.
  5. I'msosorryItried X'D

Your skin was hard so I didn't know how to do the face but I think it looks ok right? x''D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. NEW SLOT NOW OPEN.

IF YOU ORDERED AFTER SLOTS WERE FULL YOU MIGHT WANNA ORDER AGAIN

THANKYOU.
  7. Maybe raise the eyes and pull them in a little, then make them white with a pupil
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Current Minecraft Username : kytula
    Character Details (Tell me details not shown in your skin) : I would love a fluffy fox tail on my skin if there was room for it
    Extra : if you could add some tulips in it somehow that'd be great ^_^ I understand also not to ask for another person drawn in it too, but I'm a mom and would like to incorporate my son in it, maybe as a fox cub?

*everything else like bkg color and such I leave up to your artistic eye ~_^ Thanks ever so much chewsy4!
    607 likes this.
  9. Thank you for hosting this Chewsy <3

Current Minecraft Username : FlorasFauna
    Character Details (Tell me details not shown in your skin) : Ivy and flowers are growing up around me and on me.
    Extra : Spring like feel to the picture. Since you can see the flora some on my skin, can you add the fauna (like a baby dear, and/or rabbit, birds etc.) around my character?
    I love your artwork! so Kawaii :D
  10. Oh, I remember you! I watched your videos on YouTube!
    Would you try non-human skins? I wouldn't really mind it turning out badly, I can easily pay 1k and there's something I'd like to have you try.
    (slots are closed anyway now, I'll wait)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. I did order when all slots were closed...
    PinkCaker_Senpai likes this.
  12. K, I'll try that x'D
  13. I can try, depending on what it is
    (you did see my attempt at a squid right? x'D)
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  14. Thanks for ordering!

That will be 1k.
    Please send rupees to DaysInTheDust and I will get on to your order as soon as possible.

I'll add you two to the list for the sake of it, just so you don't need to order again x'D
    Pay when you can ^^
    EDIT : Also adding because you didn't know slots were closed before x'D
    Might have to add some more slots idk
    Kytula and ShelLuser like this.
  15. Just a friendly warning / comment: don't try to take on more than you can chew (sorry for the small pun here) :)

The problem is that as long as your orders are maintainable it'll still be fun to do, but the moment you run into a situation where the work starts to pile up and you get this feeling that no matter how much you do the pile doesn't become smaller things can get a bit awkward...

I'm pretty sure most of us have plenty of patience :)

Just my 2 cents of course!
    Kytula and 607 like this.
  16. That's how I felt with my other thread x'D

I thought about closing all entries until the rest are done for now, just to ease the pressure xD
    Kytula and ShelLuser like this.
  17. Well no rush for mine so no pressure there ^_^ sent the 1k now before I forget though lol

Thanks for doing this again, I missed out the first time you did it and am super excited to get a chewsy original ^o^
    ShelLuser and DaysInTheDust like this.
  18. Current Minecraft Username : BlackGryph0n
    Character Details (Tell me details not shown in your skin) : Don't use my skin. I need a human version of my profile picture use the light tan beak color as the skin color i need a blue shirt with a blackish grey hoodie. Hands out as far as possible to the sides like a kid imitating a plane if my extra is possible if not just a basic standing hands at sides shot will do. The hair should be black.
    Extra : Will pay 4,000 extra for a sky cloud like background. Like I'm flying. Would also like to add my wings like a demigod with the gryph0n ears and a tail. I don't know what the final price would be but obviously i find this over 1k so message me your offer.
    607 likes this.
  19. Is the pressure THIS bad? For the edits I asked for on my pic, should I pay extra?