[Challenge/Giveaway] Robot Unicorn Attack

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rofl, the game is super addictive, sorry I didn't mention that. ;)
  2. Remember you can only submit one entry - but this doesn't exclude you from the random gold voucher giveaway. :)
  3. Am I allowed to update my post whenever I get a new high score?
  4. That is not what I was originally going for, but actually, this gives you all time to practice and get better throughout the month :)
  5. I have 5 days left of break, lets see how high I can get.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  6. Gosh Evil! This is such a hard game! We'll see if practice really does make perfect...

Current high score:
  7. im going to save my try for when i feel like no one can beat it ;P
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. Made 60K within 10 tries. I got the hang of it quick and Learned a few tricks. I think I can easily do more.

Edit: Made 66K. I was trying to do a few tricks and that got me killed. XD

I Lagged bad on my second life of this attempt. Does anyone else randomly get lagged every now and then on this game?
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. This is what I got as of just right now :)

Eviltoade likes this.
  10. Ah, RUA. My music teacher in third class told us all to play RUA 2, and we had a lot of our friends competing. I don't like how the inferno team always wins :p
    I don't play it anymore, but I still listen to the music occasionally, as it's amazing.
    The original is probably more fair, though, as you can't buy wings and extra jumps and stuff. The graphics of the original are way inferior, though, RUA 2 is much more beautiful.

Edit: ah, I think I finally know what you mean with the one highscore thing. Do you mean you can submit as many scores as you want, but only the highest at the end of the month counts?
  11. what do these dolphins do? Everythime I see one it is when I am at a good run ( like 15K points) and I dont want to test it because it could just be for looks. But do they actually give points?
    Patr1cV likes this.
  12. I've made 112826... it's on my first post =)

TromboneSteve and Eviltoade like this.
  13. This game is fun ... and very addictive.

This might be a good game to do a live stream on ... which I might do today :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  14. To confirm: By submitting one score (taking the highest at the end of the month-yes) prevents one person from winning all 3 of the top prizes. Example: Player A submits one score of 40,000, later that day he/she practices and gets a score of 42,000. That player then edits their old score to reflect their new best - but it is still only one score. Originally I intended players to only submit one score total, but that didn't make much sense, so I edited the OP for more clarification to make more sense.
  15. Live streaming this right now: http://www.twitch.tv/nltimvanvugt

haastregt, 607 and Eviltoade like this.
  16. 607 likes this.
  17. nltimv and Eviltoade like this.
  18. lol I didn't even think of the 607 ;p
    nltimv and 607 like this.
  19. RIP winning :,3
    100K was my goal before stopping. Now I have to make it 150K (but I am waiting with uploading my score so people dont see how high they have to go before beating my high score >:))
    Patr1cV, Eviltoade and 607 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.