[Challenge/Giveaway] Robot Unicorn Attack

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doesn't it save your high scores? Or did you do it on a pc you don't have access to anymore? (I'm not sure if it actually does save them, but I thought it did)
  2. It saves the high scores, even my high scores from 2 days ago are still there.
  3. Didn't save on mine
  4. This isn't as easy as I first thought. I can't get beyond like 3000 points. I fail so hard at this. XD
  5. If you use the same computer and the same browser you got your score on, it should still show it in your top 5 scores when you finished a game. I am affraid it doesnt count if you dont have a picture though :c
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  6. Aw T^T
  7. Sorry you will have to send either a screenshot or a video for it to count. :)
    607 likes this.
  8. Also, no staff members? Why are they so bad at games?
    Spoopy_Eggie likes this.
  9. well, ask it yourself :p. The fact that the thought came to your mind must mean something right? :rolleyes:
    Patr1cV and Eviltoade like this.
  10. lol I was hoping one of them would read this and accept the challenge. But yeah, I am pretty bad rofl
    haastregt likes this.
  11. Bump - Only 2 weeks left :)
  12. Still working on it... 8)
    (What am I doing with my life >.<)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  13. Keep trying y'all!
  14. I already wasted way to much time on this >.>
    So I am just going to post a score and stop trying and hope to get the gold supp voucher xD
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  15. Nearly at the deadline!

This is a bump
    Eviltoade likes this.
  16. Bump. Only a few days left. Submit / edit your highest score soon to win! By simply submitting (your own) high score, you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a gold supporter voucher! So easy! :)
    607 likes this.
  17. Last day. Everyone post before the deadline this evening. :)
  18. I can beat CoD World at War on the hardest difficulty.. then there's this game:

AmusedStew, PvP_Senpai and Eviltoade like this.
  19. This game requires you to me more of a lover than a fighter. Your fighter to lover ratio is 6:4 (60%fighter/40% lover) sooo.....
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.