Can this place be protected area?????

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xxcapmanxx, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This community likes the negative. :)
    Michael_Nolan and vividOptimism like this.
  2. Its only negative if you look at it as a bad thing. I think its good that no one gets special treatment:)
    AlexChance and mba2012 like this.
  3. It is the wilderness. It is unprotected. It is vulnerable. It is beautiful. It is ephemeral. It is Minecraft.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. Why did you bump this?
  5. It wasn't that old…
  6. I think he was looking for a comment from the staff, not an angry mob of a community.
  7. Well i guess he got neither of those, he only got comments from the neutral community:)
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  8. No, sorry unfortunately we have no wild protection ATM, but hopefully someday we will. You will still have to move out a ways, but at least you will be protected.
  9. Well he could have PM'd the staff if he wanted a staff answer…
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. That didn't seem like the kindest answer to me.

And my guess is that he doesn't often use the wild, or keep up with the protection system.
  11. Wasnt angry, just had a bit of humorous sarcasm in it:) Plus, this is the community discussion forum, so...:p
  12. I was just there.
    1: Its too close to spawn.
    2: The materials will be griefed.
    3: Personally, I'm not a fan of something that is displaying a single faith within a public area.
    4: Even when the dragon update comes, this will not be protected.
    5: I've been to the LLO, I've been across the abyss' around PRA's via player bridges, I have seen free XP grinders for all. All of these to me have a higher importance than the building you speak of, and yet, they are all unprotected and have had many griefings. If anything in the wild deserves staff protection, it would be one of those. Not this.
    penfoldex likes this.
  13. I don't think the person that asked for help found it very helpful...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.