[BUYING] I'm Buying any player's heads for 350r/head!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by kyukyu99, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Would you be interested in an SC of heads? But you won't get them until Tuesday around 5-ish EMC time.
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  2. definitely yes!! I buy head from 1 piece to whatever amount :D !!
    thank you for replying! there is no rush
  3. Yay! I'll try to throw in a few semi-rare heads ;) payment is 3,375r wow lol. Math: 125 x 27 (27 slots in a single chest) = 3,375. Totally did that in my head (not). :p
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  4. alrighty! I used excel sheet to double check the math :D I just make a payment now since I'm online now. thank you! so happy!
  5. Hello! please let me know when you are ready for this :D
    thank you!
  6. OMG sorry! SC of heads is actually ready on /utopia. Just pay first please.
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  7. If you are still taking heads I'll be happy to sell you some. :)
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  8. YES!! I'm still buying them! please give me numbers how many heads you can sell so I can pay you :)
    thank you so much! I'm so appreciated!
  9. DC of heads. around 144 in total. Feel free to drop by on utopia at /v 5139 headpreview

I got a preview chest up for your inspection. :)
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  10. thank you! I'll send you a PM after I pick which I want!
  11. Hi Ya! Does anyone hold heads and don't know what to do with it, and they are taking your chest space?
    You don't have enough heads to auction it? or you are hesitating to type all the players' name for the auction?
    please sell heads to meeeeeee! I don't mind duplicate, I just take whatever heads!

thank you!
  12. All I know is that I got bored and hid all my heads in the jungle near my outpost. *facepalm* But if you're patient enough to go and try and find them, I'll send you the coords of the jungle. =3
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  13. Really! it sounds attractive! XD it depends on which server but please shoot me a PM! thank you!
  14. I might have some heads I don't need.
    I'll check if I can get on Later today :)
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  15. thank yoooou!!! Please take your time! there is no rush :D
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  16. come to the Cloud Mall! We have a shop called the Headhunter's paradise, heads for less than 50r!
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  17. Wooo hooo!!! sounds exciting! which server is that? or please provide me an address :D I'm visiting there nooow!

EDIT:
    I guess I need an appointment for that shop? :D?
  18. Yes, Sorry about not mentioning that. I can meet you there tomorrow maybe? Just pick a time, And we can collaborate. I can do it right now, if you'd like.
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  19. Hi let me see my schedule and I'll let you know some time frame when I'll be online :D I may need to ask who's head they are since I'm collecting heads by name.

thank you! I'll PM you when I'll be online! thank you for the offer!