[BUYING] I'm Buying any player's heads for 350r/head!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by kyukyu99, Jan 16, 2015.

1. I sell mine at my second res for 150 apiece. except for my head. That is 100000000000r
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  2. do you buy your head at that price too ? :p
  3. Sure do! Come by tonight, I should be on!
  4. Sorry rationing my head. Why?

I can charge more :3
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  5. I have 30+ of we3mosses head, I can sell you a few if you want.

EDIT: I have lots more of other players. Im gonna auction them so look for that too.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  6. Me? Because I sell stuff for cheap :p I sell diamonds for 15r
  7. thank you! which SMP do you live? Is that ok to deal with you after I finish dealing with other people? I'd like to have as different heads as possible :)
  8. I'll let you know the head I want :D thank you so much
  9. yaaay!!! Deal! I'll buy 4DC of heads from you. I'll send you PM about payment :)
  10. let me visit your res when I log in next time :D
    I'll wait for you to auction the head :D !
  11. Thank you for all who replied to my thread! I think I got pretty good amount of offers right now so I stop buying head for now until I finish all deals.

thanks!
  12. Bump! I have started buying heads again~! you can sell from 1 head !
  13. Hm I'll see what heads I can give ya ;). (Next time I'm on ^-^)
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  14. Yay! Thank you!
  15. I'll give you a Luckygreenbird head for free if I'm on. Along with a bunch of others sitting in my vault. Also, how much is a lily pad from the PvP blue arena worth?
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  16. yaaaaaay!! thank you!!! Do you mean lily pad is the green rounded plant? does it have a special name or just you know it's from PVP arena? I have nooo idea how much it worth D:
  17. I know it's from PvP arena, I somehow managed to glitch it so that I got it. =\ No special name, unfortunately. =(
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  18. There's a preview chest on my first res for extra heads i have to sell. Go in, turn right, turn right again and preview the double chest. You're buying for 125r each and i sell mine at 100r each. We can meet at 110r each (for the non-dupes) xD just PM me which ones you want and i'll find you online tomorrow or something =P
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  19. thank you so much! I'll go to your res when I log in tonight and tell which head I want XD !!
  20. Hiii I've just realized you are on smp8 where I'm living too far from the outpost to come back to town!! I'll just simply buy whichever you don't need :D I'll PM you also! thank you!