Buying horses speed over 130

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by hencat13, Aug 26, 2013.

1. You wont get banned, it could just be taken off you.
    The horses with 130% were obtained via a glitch, and therefore are illegal.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. >;D
  3. From what I've heard, horses have a chance to be born with unnatural stats. Most lose them after a while, but some have a chance to keep them. It is a glitch.
  4. Good to know....
    boozle628 likes this.
  5. The ones people have are from the exploit, the naturally crazy ones are very rare.
    And its about horses with speeds above 130, as 130 I believe can spawn naturally.
    If you have any, you might as well give them up or destroy them yourself. By making that post, you make it seem as if you have some. Senior staff and admins have all perms to anyones residence, and can even search inventories and vaults. :)
    penfoldex and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  6. Ive seen up to 135 breed naturally
  7. Do the illegal horses yield shiny leather, or at least yield some super-sticky slimeball glue?
    princebee likes this.
  8. Hencat
    the horses i sold you were apparently over 130 speed also i would like to ask you can i have them back ill pay you for them all of them :/ Btw i sold them to you really cheap :mad:
  9. I suggest that you destroy all horses with speeds above 130.
    Edit: If they were glitch made, that is.
    penfoldex likes this.
  10. The cap is 140. 140+ will be automatically reduced in speed.

There was a glitch that a few players exploited and created some really fast horses...

Incitus is 130 and I do not believe you will find one that fast in the wild, but we are giving benefit that players may be able to breed 2 incit and get over 130 so there is that 10 speed buffer.

But to get much higher than 130 would require extreme luck due to how horse breeding works.
    OrigamiJoe and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. So you think a illegal horse which is going to be destroyed by staff is worth a lot of rupees?!
  12. not true they esist in the wild and can be bred as well, they are incredibly rare however i found one after clearing out three plains biomes near my wildbase
  13. The ones found in the wild are supposed to lose their "crazy" stats after a while though, and at the time I did not know that they could be rarely bred.
    penfoldex likes this.
  14. they can have up to 140 stat the crazy ones are higher then that and do go away by themselves. the one i found was 132
  15. Well then, consider me corrected!:oops:
  16. all horses with 130+ speeds are glitched or hacked in. I know becuse i was selling glitched horses for a while until they all got reset to 95 speed.
  17. So what you are saying is that you were knowingly exploiting a glitch for personal economic reasons? -_-
    penfoldex likes this.
  18. no i didn't know about the glitch until i got all the horses reset. I am not an idiot. I don't want to get banned.
  19. How did you get the horses then?:confused:
    penfoldex likes this.
  20. i threw a speed potion on a 170 and a 162 speed horse and then breeded. i got the 170 and 162 from jacob5089 who showed me the glitch