Buying a logo for youtube channel

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Faithcaster, Feb 22, 2015.

1. I actually really like this. It has that retro arcade game theme and im loving it! Great work:D
  2. aye... that seems like a problem, doesn't it? So I tried my best and could get it to 1.999.952 bytes, but youtube doesn't count that as lower then 2MB.. :(. I can get it lower still but then I don't like it anymore, so I just made a un-animated photo :) crabcaster banner.jpg Besides that, thank you fait! I got hooked onto banners/trailers/logo making again, what I did for quiet a while :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  3. when will you announce the winner?
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  4. For those who haven't seen mine yet:
    Crab Caster.jpg
    Basically the best I felt like doing, since I don't have Photoshop.
    You expect me to do something better? I do pixel art, not graphic design.
  5. I haven't made an exact date, but I guess I will once it seems like people sent what the people had to offer I will pick a winner.

At least right now, I know another 3 people are working on one.
  6. Is the girl at the far left battmeghs?
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  7. and the winner is....
    AlexChance!

607 and Gadget_AD like this.
  8. Now, before you accuse me of being a sour loser (tbh, i like alexchance's moreso than mine) but isn't it a bit risky to use a copyrighted work? Now, I don't know if the image is actually copyrighted/has creative commons/etc., but it's best to check first. Just saying
  9. I don't remember specifically, but I recall doing an advanced search for non-licensed backgrounds. If not and there's a problem, I'm happy to change it :)
  10. I really like your banner though, Alex. Keep up the good work :)!
    Patr1cV likes this.
  11. So Public Domain or Creative Commons type?

If you do need RF images, search for I think it's called Pivotbay.
  12. With our current 3-4 views per week, I do not think the copyright guys will be coming after us anytime soon :p
    haastregt likes this.
  13. Still though, got to stay ethically responsible ;)
    Leopard_Knight and Sunny_Chicken like this.