Buying a logo for youtube channel

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Faithcaster, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Sure thing

Well, you can submit as many as you would like - no matter how many I recieve we will only have one winner :)
    haastregt likes this.
  2. Also, a heads up to everyone, the size is so it can fit TV screens. If your entire banner is that size, it will be too big to fit a typical web-browser's YouTube profile I'm fairly sure
    Leopard_Knight likes this.
  3. Patr1cV and Faithcaster like this.
  4. Leopard_Knight likes this.
  5. I have an animated banner (GIF) for you :), just need to make it work now.. youtube says it has an Error :/
    Patr1cV likes this.
  6. Wow, can you use animated GIF's as a YouTube banner? :eek:
  7. yeah :cool: I have seen a couple so far, but I havent got it to work yet :3
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  8. So here it is :D tested it on youtube so it should work :) :/, max upload on EMC is 1MB, its about 1.5MB so I'll put in a link: file:///var/folders/y0/446y3b0d1hx4bw21xtfzdflc0000gn/T/GIFfun/info/info_2.html
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  9. Here is mineeeeeee:

Fully YouTube tested and looks fine :)

That's not going to work :p
  10. Can't find anything on the link.
  11. What you've done is try to paste the file here, but nobody else can access it because the file is on your computer. To get a proper link to it, I recommend uploading it to something like Imgur and then pasting the link in from there (on the image you uploaded), that'll work. :)
    607, AwesomeBuilder33 and Faithcaster like this.
  12. *Cough* Thats a file directory... :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  13. Patr1cV likes this.
  14. AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  15. It does, I have seen a few of them and I tried uploading some to youtube myself and it worked.
    anyways: BOOM theres another one :p, cuz I have nothing to do and hey, its another chance at 200K :p
    https://i.imgur.com/T7NXsDB.gif
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. Bam!
    Nough said, marvel in its glory!

crabcast2.jpg

BTW, miss you faith.
    TigerstarMC, 607, haastregt and 5 others like this.
  17. That's stunning :O
    hisbling and FDNY21 like this.
  18. That file is too big. It's 4.4MB while the limit is 2MB.
    Faithcaster likes this.