[BUYING] 1 Beacon - 40k!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Eclipsys, Nov 2, 2012.

1. I may not support, but I am still "alive". I'll try to go 10k out in the nether with a nether portal, and yes there's a trick to going 10k out in the nether.
  2. dude 40k is so low it takes so long to get so far and so hard to even get 3 and then to go all the way back and then to kill the wither mean it should cost 200k
  3. Im not paying more then i payed for the other 3 xD 40k is alot
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. I have a looting III sword so I got 5 wither heads. I'll kill the wither when I come back.
  5. u make me feel sad :(
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  6. I've got skulls to sell if you want to buy them and hire ob1 to kill the wither for you :D
    tinkerbell28 and battmeghs like this.
  7. anyone found a nice beacon to sell yet??
  8. i got my first skull :D
    i should of bring a looting III sword tho :(
  9. How do you get Skulls?
  10. Wow you guys are too late lol but I do agree beacon should be more than 40k. (PS. I may be the first legit 4 beacon holder on the empire!? Had all 4 on the ground since yesterday.)
  11. I am pretty sure that ob1bob69 has the stars, and will make you a beacon, if you would like i will find out, just let me know. :)
  12. please do :) I'm willing to pay 40k
  13. k give me like an hour and i will find out, he is at work, i will go get it and meet you on smp4. i will let you know here first, if he doesnt have any stars left i can get you one probably by tonight :)
  14. thx a million tinkerbell :)!
  15. no problem, im waiting on him to call me right now :)
  16. the beacon he has now he has it set to sell at 50k? how does that sound cause he hasnt called me yet? but i can definatly give it to you for that
  17. ill sell one for 45k if your up for it
  18. hey nick, i already found my 4 beacons. I'm not buying anymore :)