[Business] Not So Enchanted Books

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by Shadow_Dcord, Oct 7, 2016.

Will you stop by NSEB?

Yes 4 vote(s) 80.0%
No 1 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. I've recently re done my book shop to be new and improved! Now it's more customer friendly. But since I made a whole building for it and all, I'd like to explain to you what Not So Enchanted Books is.

Best Minecraft Servers

Here is the shop entrance. To get to the residence with the shop type in /v +Stories, then all you need to do is go to the entrance and stand on the pressure plate. This is what you'll see once inside.

Best Minecraft Servers

Now let me tell you what I at Not So Enchanted Books do. At NSEB I buy and sell books that have been written by myself and members of EMC. If you want to sell me a written book you have simply drop it off in the hopper located in the shop, then once I empty the Sell bin (the hopper) the author of the book will get 50r per book at a max of 5 books of the same title. I will put the book on display with it's title and the author's name and it can be purchasable by the public.

If you would like to buy a book simply go buy one from one of the choose chests. The name and author of the book will be above the chest as said before. We also have a public Anvil and Crafting Table for the community to use free of charge.

But I hope you stop by Not So Enchanted Books on SMP4 at /v +Stories and buy a book or sell one!
    khixan and MaglorYavetil like this.
  2. If you would like to sell my 2 books, you are welcome to do so. I'm not sure if you'd want to though since everyone pretty much knows that if they hand me a book & quill and ask for a copy that I'll give them one for free. Let me know, cheers :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Feel free to drop them off anytime you want.
    khixan likes this.
  4. Lol cool. I like the concept
  5. Thanks.
  6. Ok so I got some news pertaining to the shop. I just learned about choose signs and now you can buy books right from the shop for 100r. The original problem with the slot signs is that for some reason I couldn't sell other peoples books with them, but the choose signs have no issues. To sell me a book it's still the same process of throwing a maximum of 5 of the same book into the hopper. Currently I'm looking to buy 4 different books, so if you have any drop them at the shop. You'll get payed 50r for every single one you drop off, well the author will if they're still active.
  7. Half your books are out of stock
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  8. The problem has been fixed. The choose signs weren't working properly, I also added another book to the store.