[Business] Not So Enchanted Books

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Ritunn, Oct 7, 2016.

?

Will you stop by NSEB?

Yes 24 vote(s) 88.9%
No 3 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. /v StreamTeam, theres a public enchantery there.
  2. Doesn't mean there can be more than one.
  3. Good idea I would be happy to donate too.
  4. Well it's still being planned out. So you can hold on for a bit.
  5. I love new written books. I'll have to swing by for the new ones.

Shadow... Maybe ask people to write fantasy or short holiday themed stories.
  6. Well that's up to them. I can't exactly force people to write things, if people want to write some holiday themed stories they can.
  7. I'm just throwing an idea out there. Maybe people want to write about something. Yet they don't think anyone would want to read about it.

I'm a customer that likes to read a lot of diverse subjects.
  8. Come check out the new NESB Public Lounge! I've turned my old enchanting room into a great place to relax, read, and enchant some things. The entrance to the new lounge can be found right where the old public crafting table was, between the donation bin and public anvil in the NESB shop area.

Once you're done buying a book, why not head to the lounge and enjoy yourself in a calming room, complete with glowstone lamps, enchanting table, crafting table, and chairs! You'll feel right at home when relaxing in the lounge.

We here at NESB hope you enjoy the new public lounge! We have 1 slot left open, so if you'd like to publish a book here, check the guidelines and send a copy over. If we like, we'll pay you 500r for 5 copies even before it gets sold! So come on over today to Not So Enchanted Books, or semi-enchanted books now!
  9. Add minecart seats
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  10. That's a wonderful idea.
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  11. The chairs in the lounge have been upgraded to minecart chairs. The Fox is also 50% off till the end of the month, so grab a copy before it's gone forever. The donation bin has been upgraded to only accept books and quills. So if you would like to donate any, it's now easier than ever!
  12. Hello! I have books of all the potion recipes! I would love to put them in Not So Enchanted Books
  13. Sure thing, send me a copy of the book so I can look over it. If it's good I'll mail it back to you and pay you 500r for 5 more copies. Sound good?
  14. yeah, of course
  15. Hey there everyone! It's been a bit since any new books have come in with the shop being full and all, so I'm going to be removing some books from slots and putting them in the Misc chest. Now, I also want to change a book or two that I own, so I want to know, what kinda books do you guys want in the store! Just message here and I'll see what I can do! Thanks for any help you provide.
  16. The shop needs to be restocked a bit, but due to computer complications, I will be unable to do that till they've been resolved. If you wish to purchase a book not in stock, PM me and I'love mail it to you once everything is fixed and I've been payed.
  17. That blue text exploded my eyes. Can't see what it says.
    Ritunn likes this.
  18. Says SMP4 at /v +Stories. Was highlighting it to be able to find the address quickly. Didn't expect dark blue to be too hard on the eyes though.
  19. A new book has been added to NSEB! Purchase Assorted Poems today! If you're interested in selling books at the store, contact me via PM.
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.