[Business] Jossy's Lava Shop!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by jossytheninja, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Shop closed til July! I have updated original post. If you have already ordered from my before today don't worry I will deliver your lava still :) But I won't be taking any more orders til July 1st. Sorry if this is an inconvenience to any one.
  2. Lol I was the third person to order from here and loved it
    I'm hoping ur back so I'll order 10DC of lava
    jossytheninja likes this.
  3. Hey! I've actually just updated the post I've extended the closed period til July just cause this June I'll be babysitting a lot :\ I'll be logged in on EMC but won't be doin much lava collecting since I have to be watching a kid :p but since you only need 10DCs I can give you that I'll msg you or catch you online and set up a delivery time/spot that's convenient for you :D
  4. Original Post updated :D You can now purchase DCs from Vortixin! There's a limit of 5 DCs per order when ordering from his thread.

My shop will open up again sometime in mid July I will update the thread again with a specific date when I know when exactly I'm not busy :)
    Vortixin likes this.
  5. Thanks Jossy for that
    And yes there is a limit of 5 DC per order but you can place as many orders as u feel u need
    You can Click "Place an Order" on my signature or visit my main page here :)
    https://emc.gs/t/64213/
  6. Updated original post!!

Shop is now open at /v 14129 or /v +lava on smp7 !
    I am not accepting bulk oders (1 DC or more) for another month or so because I am busy irl and cannot get on frequently to deliver. If you need 1-5 DCs of lava please order from Vortixin here https://emc.gs/t/64213/
  7. Hia Specialty Inc. here yes that is right there is a limit of 5 DC per order but no limit on the amount of orders :0 wink wink
    Gawadrolt and jossytheninja like this.
  8. So i found your buissness you've been working hard on! :D
    (Jossy here is the champ boiz! <3)

I'll support yer jossy! Sign me up for a dc <3
  9. Now that I'm back to being active I thought I'd bump this :) Lava shop is fully stocked :D
    Raaynn and SpicyIcyBoi like this.
  10. Could I get a special order of 50 DCs of lava buckets delivered to two different locations?
    SpicyIcyBoi and jossytheninja like this.
  11. Of course homie! Message me the drop off locations :)
    SpicyIcyBoi and FadedMartian like this.
  12. Yay! will do best friend
    SpicyIcyBoi likes this.