[Business] Jossy's Lava Shop!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by jossytheninja, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Only 1 hour and 11 min later and I have my order
    Awesome job awesome service and awesome person
    jossytheninja likes this.
    1. il take 9 lava buckets plz
    2. i would like them delivered to my res
    3. when you get there turn around and y'o you'll see a donation/trash bin just put it in there plz
    4. and i will be returning 5 of the buckets
  2. I think the thread is for large, bulk orders. You can buy small quantities in his shop as stated in the OP :)
  3. Like xHaro_Der said you can buy those at /v 14129 at my shop..I only deliver orders of DCs
  4. I will take another 64 DCs please :)
    Same place for drop off
  5. Are you still doing orders?
  6. Ok great. I will be placing an order in the near future then. Thanks for replying, just wanted to make sure this was a thing still. Do you have a maximum on the amount, and if not is there a further discount on orders above 200 dc's?
    Mob_Meal and jossytheninja like this.
  7. You're welcome. And so far no one's really wanted more than 64 DCs so I haven't put a maximum limit that a person can order. But if someone (or you) would like a big order I'd just ask to be notified at least a day before you need them to make sure I have it in stock, and to make sure I'm online to receive the order and make the delivery. I could make orders above 200 have a discounted price, again no one's ever ordered that much before lol but I wanna make sure that my customers get the amount they want so I could do like 10%-15% off orders over 200 or we can always negotiate I've have people who couldn't afford it trade me promos of equivalent values. Also I'd like to point out you can also sell back the buckets to me at my shop for 10r and since I sell lava for 20r a bucket that means you can get half your rupees back!
  8. Holy smokes, 200 DCs!?!
  9. What SMP is your shop on Jossy?
  10. smp 7 res # 14129
  11. 1: Keep up the good work jossy
    2: 32 fantastic dc's of that lava
    3: Please deliver to my second res. I'll have chests set up tomorrow morning before work.
    4: Thanks and have a good day
  12. I would like 20 dcs please
  13. I will want 256DC sometime in mid-late January. I'm sure we can work out a bulk price then :)
  14. That'll be 20k ...would you like to pick it up or for me to deliver?
    Sure! I'll send you a message soon :)
  15. Ill pick up and pay tommorrow
  16. According to their profile Jossy is female ;)
  17. I'll take 20 DCs...