[Business IDEA] Sean's Giant Block Co.

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Seanawesome14, Aug 31, 2014.

?

What is a decent base price?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2015.
7.5k 9 vote(s) 47.4%
10k 5 vote(s) 26.3%
12.5k 0 vote(s) 0.0%
15k 5 vote(s) 26.3%
  1. Do you make them purely out of wool?
  2. What's with the rudeness? He is allowed to not understand right?
    ParodyMaster6 and Seanawesome14 like this.
  3. And no. Stained clay is used. Wool is used. Just about any block with the right texture/color has the possibility to be used.
    607 likes this.
  4. All blocks are created equally XD
    ParodyMaster6 likes this.
  5. Yes, that's true, but the price should depend on what kind of block is being made and how much those blocks are worth, as well as the time it takes to build.
    I'm not being rude. I should have used an emoticon to show it, so you have a point. You can't see my emotions over the internet. Most of the time, in person, I'm very kind. That includes the internet, too. :D
  6. I don't understand why the value of the block should effect the price. It's the same size as any other block.
    607 likes this.
  7. It will cost you more to make basically.
  8. But giant blocks...dafuq would you need an even bigger block for? houses can store smaller blocks but not giant blocks ;)
  9. But you pay for the materials also. ALONG WITH a base price...
    607 likes this.
  10. Okay, so for anyone who doesn't seem to understand Sean: You, the customer, are supplying the materials. Then you also pay him some rupees, because it costs quite some effort to design (find out what blocks to use for which colour pixels) and build.
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  11. Yes. Correct. Thank you :)
    607 likes this.
  12. I have some spare wool if you'd like. :D If you put up a hopper with a sign that says "Parody Wool" on it I can give you it. Or meet in person. It's roughly 30 blocks.

Oh yeah and it's free :D
  13. I actually tend to use stained clay for my builds because it has a smoother look to it. Thank you though :). Oh yeah! And

~BUMP~
    607 and ParodyMaster6 like this.
  14. Still kind of new here... What does it mean to *bump* someone?
  15. "Bump" stands for Bring Up My Post. You post it because it brings your post up to the most recent threads again. Sometimes people would not have anything to post, but would still like to get some more publicity for their thread and so they just say "bump". You're not allowed to do it too often though, obviously. Clear? :)
  16. Got it! Thanks for the tip! Going to go try it on my Super Smash Bros thread!
    607 likes this.
  17. ~Bump~ Buy This Product! Aproved by squirly line things!~~~~~
    607 and ParodyMaster6 like this.