Bulk Log Business

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Yixomua, Sep 10, 2019.

1. 12 DCs of logs.
    2 DCs of each kind of log please! :D Lemme know how much to pay and Ill get that to you.
    EquableHook and Kryarias like this.
  2. The total is 93,312r. I have all the logs in stock already :)

Pickup or delivery?
  3. Can I get 2 dcs of each log (2dcs x 6 types= 12) but stripped logs please? :)
    EquableHook and Yixomua like this.
  4. Yup, time estimate is 5-8 days since I don't keep stripped logs in storage.
    EquableHook and FadedMartian like this.
  5. May I please order 2dcs of Oak Logs. I can send payment as soon as I can log in. No rush, and I will pick up. Thanks!
    Yixomua and EquableHook like this.
  6. I have that in stock, you can pick that up to Yixomua-4 :)

The total will be 15,552r
    cTJx likes this.
  7. Stripped logs are no longer available. May or may not sell them in the future, but it will cost more than regular logs.
  8. May I order 2 DC's of Oak logs, 2 DC of Dark-oak and 2 dc of Spruce logs?:)

If you let me know the total price, I will pay hopefully later today. Otherwise it will be in the weekend!
    Yixomua likes this.
  9. I have that on stock :)

The total will be 46,656r. Would you like delivery or pickup?
  10. I will pick it up!
    Ad I paid! :D
  11. Hey, Yix!

I was wondering if I could order 4 DC's of birch logs, 4 DC's of oak, and 2 DC's of Acacia. I believe the total would be 86,400r and I'm willing to pick them up if you do it!

thanks! :D
    Yixomua likes this.
  12. The price has actually been lowered to 7776r a DC, so the total will be 77,760r.

I have what you want in stock. Access chests have been set up on Yixomua-4 :)
    CardInAction and EquableHook like this.
  13. Sweet! I'll pay and pickup when I get on later!
  14. Paid and picked up! Thanks, Yixomua! :D
    Yixomua likes this.
  15. Heya Yix! I'd love to get a SC of Dark Oak when you have time! :D
    Yixomua likes this.
  16. Sure thing! I should be able to finish it tonight. Do you want pickup or delivery?
    Milosaurus_Rex likes this.
  17. I can pick it up! :)
    Yixomua likes this.
  18. Paid! :D And if it isn't too much of a bother, could I switch to delivery? I forgot that on Utopia I'm basically stuck on a res that crashes my game... :confused: I'll have to redownload Forge and OptiFine to free myself, but in the meantime a delivery would be very appreciated!
    Yixomua likes this.
  19. Yeah, of course. Delivery doesn't take too much extra effort, especially with just 1 DC. Which res should I deliver it to?
    Milosaurus_Rex likes this.
  20. 4056 on SMP2, please! :D Thanks so much!