[Building Guide] - Finally

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by ForeverMaster, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Hello EMC; this is Byeforever bringing you last and final thread of the building guides. I came to conclusion after watching a grand overview video of building; I want to share the sources I had used for this entire thread series.
    Links to the rest of the series, and the sources are below.

But, I have one last saying: if you want be successful in architecture, you have to think outside the box. Boxy builds occur very frequently and has been a habit for most of the community, and I guarantee you that it has happened in other ones like Minecraft. Even if you have done your research, you have to get practice if you what to get better. You can take in-game screenshots, upload them to Imgur, and copy & paste the locations into your posts. Me or probably one of the experts in the EMC community could help you on the way.

Thank you for your participation in this series, and have a good time creating!

Overview Video

2. Cool - I did not know you pt these guides together and will take a look now. I have been basically going to your residence to get ideas :). Thanks in advance for posting these. Awesome.
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  3. Second Bump.
  4. Third bump. Maybe I should have an ad for this thread in my future posts.;)
  5. Write a book about it and sell it :D
  6. Sorry, I don't think that will turn out well. Architecture is ones of those subjects where actual visuals are critical to learn about it.
  7. Put it in your signature :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. I found another playlist on YouTube that I believe is very crucial. Some of the information in it can even be applied outside of architecture! The link to it is the last one the first post.
  9. Thanks for the information.
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.