[Build Contest] What can you build in a 20x20x20 block cube?

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by gjbrock1998, Jan 15, 2014.

1. great :D
    607 likes this.
  2. But now why aren't you allowed to build with planks and cobble? Sometimes it can looks good
  3. I may have not been very clear with that instruction. What I am saying is that making a building with the main building block just be planks or cobble can be a bit ugly. It is just a recommendation you can do it if you would like.
    607 likes this.
  4. All my stained clay disappeared. I guess the server glitched out. I'm afraid I'll have to accept I lost this. (yes I cried)
  5. I'm working on REBUILDING my entry in town.
    I don't want to have to do this with my time ;_;
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. There is only one person that has officially entered. JaydenIrwin, or the first comment, has done it correctly. If you would like to participate, please leave a comment saying where it is going to be. Remember, only 25 hours left!
  7. I would like to enter

my entry is my house on 16097

EDIT: typo, "enter" not "join"
    gjbrock1998 likes this.
  8. Quartz ore like silk touched?
  9. I am FINALLY done with my entry. Keep in mind that this is a wild forest base remade in town with a few minor tweaks.
    The netherbrick house right in front of spawn at 1233, smp1
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. I am confused what you are asking.
  11. He means if the third prize contains ore or flakes
  12. Don't make it hard for people to join your contest. You are already making Qwerty rebuild his entry. I think that it is obvious that qwerty is 'in' your contest. Also, you are bias from planks and cobble too...
  13. Well, I did finish, but it was on a day of unlimited MC for me. I only knew the deadline was tomorrow, so I burnt up my last six hours trying to duplicate it :/
    jacob5089 likes this.
  14. You have dedication, sir!
    607 likes this.
  15. ...sadly. -_-
    (along with starting and finishing your sig in the same day :p)
    jacob5089 and FDNY21 like this.