Boozle's 1000 day giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gibabyte, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Hello everyone!
    NOTE... THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER!!!
    As you may or may not know, my one-thousandth day on EMC is coming up! For this I plan to do a giveaway! But first, you must listen to a story. :eek:

One day, in a faraway land called SMP9... a minecraft player who called himself boozle628 logged in...

He completed the old maze tutorial, and joined the Empire!

Now seriously, the story.

One day, I got bored of single player minecraft. I had done just about everything I could think of in my world. I was not the most amazing builder and still am not, but I had a few contraptions. Those were the retro days of... 1.2.4. I then decided I would run a Google search for minecraft servers. At first, I joined the number one listing on minecraft-servers. Bad idea. The economy was dead. People were flying around the town area with hacks. People had donated for moderator powers and were banning people all over the place. I disconnected. I then looked a bit down the list, and eventually logged on to EMC. I completed the maze tutorial with the help of the empire guide (what a pain that tutorial was), and logged on to smp9. As a new player, I hit the /shop. This was the old shop by the way, with the big diamond dollar sign above it. I bought a ton of jungle planks, some glass, and a few saplings. I then claimed a residence and started work on probably the most ugly house that anyone had ever seen. I still remember the two block high ceilings of jungle planks and the attic with a sniper tower at the top. This was way back when you could shoot people's wolves and cats on town property. I have killed plenty in my day. :p I still remember the residence number, 18929.

I later started up my lottery, which lasted for about a month and got me around 300 rupees per hour. I loved that thing, it allowed me to purchase goodies from herbrin3's shop. (I still remember that place...) Eventually, I was told by my real life friend that there was this cool and easy to install mod that let you fly even on servers. I couldn't believe this, so I gave it a try. It was a very famous hacked client that is still around today, which shall not be named. I could do lots of things other than fly, like x-ray, climb up walls like a spider, turn my bow shots, etc. I eventually said in town chat "Come to thekimber1911's res (the one with the sandstone twin towers) to see me climb up a skyscraper without ladders or vines!" I attracted about five people, then I started climbing. They were all perplexed, so I told them how I did it. In town chat. With a moderator (crazy1080) online. That got me permbanned. I appealed, and was denied at first. I spammed crazy with duplicate appeals by accident, but to this day I don't know if he thinks it was an accident. Anyways, I got denied of course. Recently he told me that he told himself that he would unban me if I was persistent for a few months. That is exactly what I was. Somewhere around November 2012, he unbanned me. I never saw it until March of 2013, as unknowingly to crazy, I had given up after he stopped replying to my appeals. I was overjoyed to see that reply...

And so I logged on. However, real life things prevented me from doing anything really on the server. So all I did was vote and get about 30k from it, and then I got discouraged because I lost my streak. That summer, summer of 2013, I logged back on to smp9 and claimed a plot. I set up a few chests and went mining. I collected a few stacks of iron blocks, and went monster hunting all the time after that, as the survival update had just come out. I then saw a thread on the forums... "[Hiring] Epic Supply Company"

I eventually teamed up with EpicMinerMan321 and a few others (including FirstjugBurgerz) to make a supply company. I collected a decent salary from that, and eventually made a beautiful residence on SMP2, unclaiming my SMP9 one. It had a house, (much prettier than my first one) a huge redstone skyscraper, which used nearly a DC of redstone blocks and 4 DC of glowstone... It was beautiful for a while. That residence is 4323, which I am in possession of today. Eventually EpicMinerMan321 was done with the company and "sold" it to FirstjugBurgerz. Here is where I learned how to make infinite villagers. I started a service and made them for people. I advertised being extremely cheap... (so cheap I did not make any profit whatsoever :p) We ran the supply company for a while after that and made a decent profit. Eventually that was disbanded. Later in, a player named kyle12cu1 sold me a diamond supporter voucher for 200k, which was a huge price to pay at the time. I claimed 3110 and 3109 and made a huge mall. The mall was stocked for about 6 days and then ran out. I tore it down afterwards.

I continued with my in game life, and started to be a little less active. I always checked the forums though, and eventually I gained my activity back. I was so happy to be back and also happy my residences did not reset. I started making infinite villagers again, and now that is the center of my profit. Then, I did a giveaway for 250k on my thousandth day. Whoops, that hasn't happened yet!

So if you read my entire story, thank you, but if you did not, I do not mind. I will be doing a giveaway featuring 250k rupees, there will be five winners. Each winner will get 50k. I don't need you to post a number, just say something below to enter. Huge thank you to all my friends and acquaintances I have gained here also, you have kept me here. ;)

The numbers will be drawn on my thousandth day. (Ten days from the day of this post) Good luck everyone!
  2. "something"
    boozle628 likes this.
  3. That was a very nice story! You have played long in EMC.
    I hope I can reach your levels of Minecraft too!
    boozle628 likes this.
  4. [Insert words here]
    boozle628 likes this.
  5. Such story. Much rupees. Many ban. Wow
    boozle628 likes this.
  6. Congratz, boozle on your 1000th!
    boozle628 likes this.
  7. Thanks everyone, and good luck! :eek:
  8. What is your avatar?
    boozle628 likes this.
  9. Congrats on 1000 days!
    blazedeath8 and boozle628 like this.
  10. It is the leaf village symbol from Naruto.
  11. That IS a long story :confused:
    boozle628 likes this.
  12. Grats! Very awesome story :D
    boozle628 likes this.
  13. Hi this is my first time posting. :) I hope this is right! :) Happy 1000th day!!!!
    boozle628 likes this.
  14. I liked the old maze tutorial :)
    Btw, congrats on 1,000!
    boozle628 likes this.
  15. *I am now entered* :p
    boozle628 likes this.
  16. Congrats on the 1000 days! :)
    boozle628 likes this.
  17. Please forgive me for the 5 minute early bump but I want to go to sleep. ;-;
  18. I read the story, I too was banned in my early days due to a misunderstanding ;)
    boozle628 likes this.
  19. Your story is very similar to mine, but I didn't start a mall and I got away with hacking for a few months...
    boozle628 likes this.