Boozle's 1000 day giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gibabyte, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Congrats boozle!! You've been with EMC for quite awhile, as I hope to be too! :p
    boozle628 likes this.
  2. I hope I win
    boozle628 likes this.
  3. I said "Something" see right there <--- I said "Something" and again!!! See this could go on for an eternity but let us stop there OK? XDDD Congratz on your 1000 day!
    boozle628 likes this.
  4. I never saw that coming...
    Half the people who replied said Something... Literally.
  5. I haven't seen many people say somethigg, but I've seen them say something.
    boozle628 likes this.
  6. *Uses edit button*
  7. Congrats boozle. I did read your story and don't worry... Your secrets are safe with me. ;)
    boozle628 likes this.
  8. Wow. That story was amazing! It sounds like you have been on quite a journey . I just want to say congrats on such an achievement of 1000 days on EMC! :)
  9. I like cake
    boozle628 likes this.
  10. haha that was a nice story. one day I might have a 1000th day on emc!
    boozle628 likes this.
  11. We'll both be 1,000 days old on EMC :)
    boozle628 likes this.
  12. Yup.

Along with samsimx :p we share a join date.
  13. i wish i had a story like that lol
    boozle628 likes this.
  14. Here's to another 1000 days Boozle! :D *herehere*
    boozle628 likes this.
  15. something below to enter. Huge thank you to all my friends and acquaintances I have gained here also, you have kept me here. ;)
    boozle628 likes this.
  16. Hey, Boozle! You must be even kinder than I am to give away all of that money! And I bet you didn't even think more than twice when there was the possibility of you using it for personal needs! Anyways, you've been on EMC for over 3 yrs now, correct? Happy 1000th day! In two days..
    ;) Keep on having fun!
    boozle628 likes this.
  17. ***Something***
    boozle628 likes this.
  18. I think thats his signature, lol
    boozle628 likes this.