Boozle628's Grinder building service! [extremely efficient]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Gibabyte, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Iron farm creates villages with doors and villagers using a TON of redstone, and that spawns Iron golems which drop 0-2 iron every time. 1.3k iron per hour sounds good to me. Just afk for three hours and get a DC.

[note]

I use this design(the most efficient design possible) (and prob the most complicated)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=YFaCNsuD01k

EDIT: THIS DOES NOT WORK ON MULTIPLAYER.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  2. Ugh, that was a long video.
    Seems good though, I'd like to try building it sometime.
    If only doors could be stacked....
  3. darkroom grinder require no mob spawner block
  4. LOL yeah. Just get a wood farm going out there...
  5. Where to build though?
    And when?
    And with what materials?
    Doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon...
  6. Unless you
    PAy me to do it… :D
  7. Unfortunately, the spawners farmed that way in 1.9 all turned into pig spawners.. :/
    boozle628 likes this.
  8. I've tried building that on EMC before, and as many others had predicted, it didn't work. Unless you found a way to extend the hopper timers as well as getting all of the spawning mechanics to agree with the changes, it takes too long to add the villagers to the villages. (If you have in fact found a fix, please share your findings. ;)) As he states in the video, it may not work correctly if there are over 100 villagers loaded on the server, and that is apparently the case here.

I can bring you out to mine if you want to proof of it failing. (I've just left it standing and haven't bothered taking it down :p). Every time it starts, it only spawns one or two golems, if any, and then resets itself. Here's the thread where it was discussed: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/holy-mother-of-iron-gloem.24182/.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. I didn't use that exact model but I tried building a small compact iron farm outside of one of my old villages which got abandoned when there were heated arguments about resetting the frontier so that temples and emeralds could spawn closer to the outposts.. It rarely gave me iron and ended up being a very funny zombie flesh generator.. xD ..I liked standing on a tower at night and watch a horde of zombies run into my whirlpool and get sucked into my lava blade..
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  10. if it was within about 100 blocks of the village, that was your problem.
  11. It was about 200 blocks from Old Autumnville and about 500 blocks from Raccoon City. o,o'
  12. Boozle, have you built a working one before on EMC?
  13. Not currently, as it is a huge project. I had one in ssp, but I have since deleted the world.
    That might do it. If there were any other villagers within far render distance length is no good. Someone might have one underground. 0.0
  14. If you are considering building the Iron Trench, it doesn't work on Multiplayer.
    TheSkidz likes this.
  15. I have also been told that if there are any other iron farms in operation inside the confines of a world on a server, world being defined as nether, overworld, end, etc. Then only the first one operating would work properly and other operating iron farms in that world would slowdown or stop completely.. An iron farm operates like any other mechanic in where the town chunks need to be loaded for the golems to spawn.. If someone is afked at a different iron farm while no other farms were loaded, that farm would take priority.. And loading other farms would affect them.. This is at least what was explained to me. This doesn't mean that multiple ironfarms will not work in tandem to each other just that multiple farms in a world seems to affect efficiency of the farms.. Like in my case, Fun Zombie flesh generator.. xD ..Old Autumnville was ~5km from spawn/outposts.. New Autumnville is on a different server and about 20km from spawn.. and about 12km from one of the outposts I am in.. (its kinda my waypoint whenever I head out there.. xD) ..I am not planning on building and Iron Farm there but I do have a DR spawner with 2-3 levels at the moment..
  16. yeah...

Bump
  17. I will not be accepting any more orders over the school year.
  18. Just a fyi the iron trench wont work on emc i have tried, figured i would save you some time
    boozle628 likes this.
  19. Yes, I have been notified. :)
  20. Is that meant to mean you won't be doing any work for a year?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.