Boozle628's Grinder building service! [extremely efficient]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Gibabyte, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm waiting until the iron farms >: )
  2. A dark room is just a dark space where mobs can spawn and get killed by you. A monster spawner spawns mobs more efficiently for you to kill. Basically, efficiency.
  3. A monster spawner includes a monster spawner block, and only spawns that mob. It cannot spawn enraged mobs. Darkroom spawners use a completely dark room to spawn mobs. Enraged mobs can spawn here.
  4. How big is the darkroom grinder?
  5. Errr... No. Darkroom spawners also make them fall and lose 19 HP.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. I will have to include that.
  7. Also what do you mean by spawner block? And if I do understand you, does it mean I need to find a dungeon?
  8. That too.. Spawner grinders also do that too :)

Btw, please don't double post and just use one post to include your comments.

@Jzh, yes you do need to find a dungeon/abandoned mine shaft
  9. Darkroom grinders are 18 blocks squared. For each layer.
    For that type of grinder, yes.
  10. Type:Darkroom
    Enchantment table:no
    requests: a furnace and crafting table
    Serrver: SMP8
  11. Plz continue this in a private convo.
  12. A mob spawner is a a non-obtainable through normal gameplay block
  13. But not in beta 1.9... Silk touch pickaxe!
  14. Now offering iron farms!
  15. First week profit: 130k. :D
  16. Also, Now changing iron farms for max efficiency! 1300+ iron an hour! That is one DC every three hours! Note: uses redstone to fix itself.
  17. Are you sure that darkroom spawners work efficiently? I heard somewhere that they don't on EMC...

Also, do you offer to light up all the caves nearby a darkroom spawner?
  18. Errr... Ill have to do that... Or I can just build it up in the air 100 blocks. :D
    I have a darkroom in the air on smp6 that I never leave and it works fine...
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. How does the iron farm work?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.