Best community?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Phxenixx, Oct 27, 2015.

1. You are welcome to! I can just bake another cake! :D
  2. I don't recommend SMP9. I do live there but it's very weird.
  3. I'd have to say SMP8! I started there when I first joined EMC and I'm still there. It may seem a little weird at times, but you get used to it...lots of great peeps there too! :p
    DubChef likes this.
  4. I would say, hop around on all the various SMPs. It always depends on the day, time, and whether there is a full moon out as to who is active on each smp.

Plus, even though you 'live' somewhere, it does not mean that you are bound to stay there either!

Poke about and spend some time on each of them, and you will know which you are meant to be at!

Good luck :D
  5. The HighLancer wisdom
    highlancer54 and Kytula like this.
  6. Have to say it's nice to see more "onesies" representing on the forums ^_^

SMP1 can be rather quiet in the mornings EMC time. But just wait it picks up and town chat is, well, very chatty in the afternoons :p
    highlancer54 and padde73 like this.
  7. Everyone can list their favorite but it'll be who you mesh with the best, IMO. Check out each server and see what you like. Try them after about 3pm EST though as thats about when they start getting more people on.
    PenguinDJ and highlancer54 like this.
  8. Sometimes you can log on to mumble and see who is playing where. This is another way of meeting people to help you find your favorite place. I am from smp4, but sadly have not been playing in town due to a current project in the frontier, so not much chat from me. Either way, give it time and you will start to notice the members who are around the most at events and around the forums.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  9. Well, each SMP has it's own special thing about it, and any one of them would be great to settle on. I however (being incredibly biased), will say that SMP8 has provided me with the most sociable experience of any SMP. This is just my personal experience, though, and any of the SMPs would provide you with a great experience.
  10. SMP8's reputation kinda speaks for itself at this point.
    If that's your thing, we're always happy to see a new face. But as others have said, it's more about bouncing around until you find a place where you feel at home.
    BurgerKnight, highlancer54 and Kytula like this.
  11. I personally think Stage has the best community, Its just me and Bot chillaxing in the sun on a beach... what could be better?
  12. Smp4 is a nice quiet server to be on, but we often have a lot of chatter during the evenings. Minimal drama goes down and most are willing to help out. Of course, this is only my experience from settling down there. If you choose to not stay, that's alright, but be sure to visit!
  13. Smp6 if you want friends, and medium chatting.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  14. Shh! If you want more people on SMP5, telling them to come at that time isn't good! ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. SMP4 is really nice, we're a friendly bunch :D
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  16. Oh right... SMP5 sucks. Too many nubs.
  17. Smp3 is awesome but sometimes its like a ghost town. i pretty much run the convo over there so we only talk if i start talking XD. Im a very friendly guy you should come have tea and crumpets with me <3
    bobxox likes this.
  18. oooooh burn
    Salmatic likes this.
  19. smp4 rules!
    BlinkyBinky, Salmatic and bobxox like this.