Best community?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Phxenixx, Oct 27, 2015.

1. So I want to settle down on one smp server but the one i used to go on (smp 7) seems to be quite abandoned and there isn't a massive sense of community as nobody talks. Anyone know which server is the most active/alive?
    Thanks, Angel (bobxox)
  2. meep smp2
    bobxox likes this.
  3. Well I think it was yesterday that we had 5 mods on smp1 at once! So you can come to smp1 and ignore Everyone else writing here :). And we are social there.
  4. Quite Honestly you haven't talk to me on there when I am on smp7 :p

I'm probably the largest loud mouth for smp7.
    AyanamiKun, Kytula and bobxox like this.
  5. smp2 or smp9 :)
    Rhythmicaly, AyanamiKun and bobxox like this.
  6. Capita_Foxy is now sad, bobxox don't want to talk to him :D
    bobxox likes this.
  7. haha ok lol
  8. See! If xHaro_Der says smp1, you gotta trust him :D
    Kytula, bobxox and xHaro_Der like this.
  9. Seriously I feel more at home at smp1 then at my home in real life and I think many more feel the same way!
  10. smp3/smp5

edit: i wouldnt say these are the best community as all servers as a whole would be the best. but these are my home servers and they are the servers ive spent all my time on
    bobxox likes this.
  11. Where the SMP8ers at?! SMP8 for sure, what other SMP has it's own personal welcome message? :D
  12. A welcome message.. It's a liability disclaimer lol!
    TomvanWijnen, Kephras, 607 and 2 others like this.
  13. I like to think of it as a personal touch nonetheless ;) haha
    Mystical_Feline and kaptrix like this.
  14. Dubchef we don't need a personal welcome message because we welcome our new friends by typing ourselves
  15. D-D-D-DROP THE BURN
  16. On smp1? That's arguable haha, everytime I'm on there it's like a ghost town :p
    kaptrix likes this.
  17. Smp3 is only social because of me xD
  18. Sry if we haven't welcomed you! You, me, xHaro_Der and bobxox can come to my place and discuss stuff together. I have cake and cookies! :)
    bobxox likes this.
  19. Yes please :D
    Kytula likes this.