Battmeghs Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by batmegh, Apr 26, 2014.

1. What camera you using?
  2. I'm a photographer too!
    I take selfies all the time... :p
    technologygeek and battmeghs like this.
  3. Nikon D3200
    Aemilea likes this.
  4. http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Digital-slr-Cameras/25492/D3200.html FTW

I used to use an Olympus E-volt which are now not being made I don't think but it was a good camera, that was my first DSLR. I used film before that.

I'd pick the Nikon over the Canon though at that price level. Now if we're talking full format cameras you'd have of an argument for Canon as I think they have the best entry level full format on the market.
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. i will have to get my really old camera out of my closet tomorrow and take a photo of it, its a mega beast and weighs 10 pounds. takes a film that is no longer made, and EVERYTHING is completely manual.. it has leather casing and its bloody amazing xD twas my great, (great?) grandfathers. :O
    Aemilea, 607 and Gadget_AD like this.
  6. Will be holding you to that one, I must see this.
    607 and battmeghs like this.
  7. apparently the bag i thought was the camera, isn't, so it must be in my old room at my fathers house, if it ever stops raining i can walk over and get it. but i'll make sure i get it to show you guys :D
    Aemilea likes this.
  8. You're gonne miss some nice shots while its raining ;)
  9. already taken care of ;)
    Aemilea and Nilex92 like this.
  10. I can only see 2/4 pictures :(
    Pretty funny that they are working because facebook should be blocked at work, which means they didn't block is correctly
  11. xD
    Aemilea likes this.
  12. *Thinks* Are those your initials? MMM?

Your first name is Meriah I am guessing.

EDIT: It's Meghan. Duh.
  13. those are my initials :p
    Aemilea likes this.
  14. Very nice Megs. Love the color in the shots of the stream. Or "crick" as we call it here in PA. When I'm out photographying, I always find it tough to capture those shots, regardless of what is done with the color. It's tough to have an eye for those, me thinks.

I must tell you though, I was a little worried. I thought that, like you, your subjects would not have a torso or legs. :D hehe
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. Finally got around to posting :p
    607, Gadget_AD and dresden72 like this.
  16. Ummm you have a nikon d3200... That is a canon lens...
  17. it is still a 18-55mm, it may be designed to fit a cannon, but its still the same lens
    Aemilea and technologygeek like this.
  18. Not the same lens at all. Different AF system, different focus ranges