Battmeghs Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by batmegh, Apr 26, 2014.

1. As always beautiful pictures batty! One thing I always loved is the name of your son nikolas as it's close to my own nicholas with a twist to it. :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. this was supposed to make the fireworks "3D" but all it really did was make it super easy give me a migraine effect... this was the parking lot..
    MrsWishes, 607, AliceF3 and 1 other person like this.
  3. abooooose
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. Awesome pictures :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. thank you :)
  6. i went with my neighbor to go to lowes for some flowers on sale, should have taken my camera... so i was surrounded by amazing flowers i was forced to use my phone. lol they're good enough for now until i go back with my big gun :D

MrsWishes, 607 and missdeedee68 like this.
  7. You certainly have some skill Megh!
  8. I like all the flower pictures you take ;) They're all so nice :)
  9. You are amazing at taking photos :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. heheh 2/4 :D Cause 1/2 is too mainstream :p

On the other hand, this actually some AWESOME Work battmeghs :) My little brother (14) does a little bit of photography, and I take a few photos here and there of some flowers, they are really fun to photograph. Cause i'm training a lot for the military / special forces, and it is going to be "Risky" i'm going to start travelling a fair bit over the next 5ish years and get to see the world hoping to take some awesome photos around the place, let me know some tips for some really cool looking photos :p
    battmeghs and Pooploser912 like this.
  11. Wow, those are VERY well done!
  12. it really isn't tips for taking good photos, some people think they take good photos but they completely suck at realizing a photo needs to frame itself.. things need placed correctly, you've gotta see the entire thing.
    i'm picky when it comes to my photos, i cannot have even the smallest part ruining it or taking away from the main purpose of the photo itself.
    if i can't avoid the distraction i try my hardest to block it with the main subject.. i had a friend take photos of his flowers in his back yard, and they were choppy to me, you could see the sidewalk, the planters, dead flower parts on the sidewalk, the side of the house... it was a disaster xD lol
    i try my hardest to make the background MAKE the subject look perfect.

i did wedding photos last summer... and they wanted me to take photos in front of their house, facing some field behind it, but there was a road between them, and the field, and a telephone pole and it looked like complete crap.. then they suggested it toward the house.. i dunno, maybe i'm too picky? but i can't stand a ton of things.

and because i'm so into photography, i have people telling me they took this with their iphone, and its way too in depth for a tiny iphone to even take, i hate when people lie to me and say they took this but they really didn't. i can tell, an iphone cannot take precise photos of the moon, even my Nikon can't do that. ( trust me, i was shown a ton of HD photos of the blood moon that people claimed to have taken with their iphone) i have an iphone, and i know for a fact it can't take that. you need a very high quality lens on a good photography camera to even accomplish that.
    -- - - - - -
    if you're just taking photos to take photos, then you don't really need to focus on making them look good, i just have the eye and i can't just take point and shoot, lol its impossible for me. i find myself circling around my subject for 10 minutes to find the best angle. lolol i may be a bit obsessive. xD
    607, Pooploser912 and MrWhosMagic like this.
  13. Yeah I getcha, yeah I know what ya mean by picks :3 I go for nothing less then excellence on a lot of things :p I might get some practice in the next day or two and pm you some of the photos :) And you can tell they will be MY work xD Either i'll have something in it that shows it's me, orrrrrrrr it will be really crappy xD I will use my brothers :p It's a nice little Camera xD
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. :) i'll look forward to seeing them.
    but don't assume they'll not be good, most photos are good, its only when some people want to do professional work but can't see the entire thing, or, they don't mind the imperfections in the photo. i'm too ocd for that xD
    every ones photos are good in their own ways. i'm sure yours will be fine :D
    MrWhosMagic likes this.