Battmeghs Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by batmegh, Apr 26, 2014.

1. i am so very in love with him

skyrimed, FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  2. Which Nikon DSLR are you using? I'm looking to buy one soon.
  3. i have a Nikon D3200
  4. Sheogorath is now 3 1/2 months old now <3

skyrimed and Tahitan like this.
  5. How big is that picture? It took my laptop 30 seconds to load :p
    Looks nice, though! I'm still amazed at how quickly he grows.
    Edit: the picture is actually of quite decent size, and as our internet is decent, I blame Windows 10 or my laptop in general >.> But there are more pictures of him on this page, of course, which might be why it took a while.
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. lol yeah, it takes mine a while to load when there are a lot on the same page. xD
    607 likes this.
  7. for anyone wondering how giant my 3 1/2 month old puppy really is... as photos are incredibly deceiving when he's by himself... behold, size comparison to me... i mean i'm small to begin with. i'm only 5' lol but yeah, its easy to tell.

607 and Matherox like this.
  8. 0_0
  9. Wow! That is big!
  10. O_O I'm remembering your pictures from the naming thread... my, they grow fast, huh? :p He's a cutie, though.
    607 likes this.
  11. i fail at loading photos to this anymore because you know, flowers are my prime and there are no flowers.
    so, here, have some snow and dog and child and stuff. lmao though the last one of Nikolas was just taken with my phone, so excuse the crappy quality. boy i wish my phone had my pixel power of my camera sometimes xD

Acemox2k, SoulPunisher and 607 like this.
  12. Hey not sure if you heard about this photography scholarship from Square Enix, but today is the last day for submissions and I just realized that you might like the info.. Sorry for dropping it last minute, I've been very busy..
    https://everydayheroes.lifeisstrange.com/index.php
    607 likes this.
  13. Awesome photos! :D
  14. Dogs are the best subjects
  15. my specialty is flowers/nature... and the only thing i've had lately is my puppy since its nasty and winter xD
  16. hey anyone who might read this! :p
    i'm looking to sell my 55-300mm lens for my Nikon.

it is not very old, i don't even think it is a year old yet, never dropped, never touched water, no scratches, perfect condition. since it is "used" i'll settle for selling it 100$ less than the new price tag which is 400$ and sell it for 300$

if you are interested message me?
  17. I don't think you'll get much interest here for such specific, quite expensive things, you'd probably be better off putting it on eBay or something alike, or at least a forum meant for photographing :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  18. i actually got it sold already xD i was planning on changing the post when i got home lol
    607 likes this.
  19. Huh, via EMC or elsewhere?